Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-23-2015, 05:56 AM   #21
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

When he plays his own music it's usually at the start of the stream, with 80's rock and classical
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 06:51 PM   #22
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
I had a weird dream last night that I retired my 7-1 Rogue deck and decided to play Warlock randomly and then went 0-3...

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 08:25 PM   #23
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
what. the. hell??? this guy drafted 8 Flamestrikes into his deck????

Old 08-22-2015, 03:59 AM   #24
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Old 08-22-2015, 05:00 AM   #25
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

omg wth??? I would have raged.

Old 08-25-2015, 04:40 PM   #26
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

wowwwwww that guy's deck is actually insane...

oh wait, I thought that was Arena...

Still crazy thought... his Unstables...

Last edited by Ralath; 08-25-2015 at 04:43 PM..
Old 08-26-2015, 05:21 AM   #27
a.L
A to the R to the K

Sigh.. I wish packs were cheaper
Old 08-26-2015, 01:42 PM   #28
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Yeah and now they made the Arena packs random so it's not even guaranteed you get TGT packs.

Old 08-28-2015, 07:51 AM   #29
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I wish I had the heart and or whatever it takes to be good at these kind of games. I played this for a bit and just stopped giving a shit soon afterwards...

I think it just think it isn't my thing....

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 11:06 AM   #30
a.L
A to the R to the K

I think it's just too much of an investment if you want to have all the cards to be able to make a good/fun deck