Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 04:15 PM   #41
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold

I dont know...but it makes you wonder...how much would he hit?

It would be funny to do the skills if you could!

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 11-16-2007, 04:56 PM   #42
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I would think that getting hit with two shields would still hurt. D:

I think the only way you can fail the Gold Hill KQ is when someone opens that door to Marlone while everyone is resting. That is the only times I've failed that one.
Old 11-16-2007, 05:44 PM   #43
LloydWaver
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Atwight
Current Level: 28+
Server: Apoline
LloydWaver is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I think the only way you can fail the Gold Hill KQ is when someone opens that door to Marlone while everyone is resting. That is the only times I've failed that one.
Not really, there are a lot of ways to fail Gold Hill. Marlone isn't that bad really. You can open the door while others are resting. Just don't heck lure him in the middle of everyone.

Well I just had my worst KQ and guess what, it was Gold Hill. We were pinning down things pretty fast although we only had one low level tanker who wasn't even tanking normal mobs, but because we had so many 30+ mages they could kill things before the mobs could barely inflict damage.

But I guess we were out of luck. At the last floor (the one with Marlone) we ran out of time. I manage to find the key and it was just right of the enterance to that floor. Yeah, everyone run left instantly.

Anyway, in Apoline I always bump into the same leechers in KQ. One of them even dared to shout we were failing. He wasn't doing anything.
How about adding a kick vote in KQs? Who's with me!?
Old 11-16-2007, 05:54 PM   #44
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i decided to lvl my vleric a bit and got into king slime (lvl 9). so i'm in this party and i'm pretty new at being a cleric and i have a hard time clicking on people so what i did was after i figured out who was doing most of the tanking i clicked on him and stayed like that most of the time (he wasn't in my party). then when i saw someone in my party starting to take a lot of damage i'd switch to them and heal them real quick and try to find the tank again after i was done. well this one mage in my party kept attacking things and taking a lot of damage (liek half his hp in one hit from boars) and ended up dieing once cause i realyl wan't focused on him and called "healer!" after he died. i don't know if he was trrying to blame his death on me or if he was just asking for heals (i didn't see his hp go up once so i'm assuming he didn't try stones or pots) but her eally annoyed me because he knows he can't tank anything yet he still decided to try like an idiot. the archer in the party was a much better tank and she even used stones and pots instead of trying to depend on me healing her when i was trying to focus on the fighter in my party and the main tank who wasn't in my party. i really don't get why mages who know they have little hp and def try to tank anything, it just seems completely stupid to me.
Old 11-16-2007, 06:42 PM   #45
Valentines
Will you be mine ?

In-Game Name: DieRomantiic
Current Level: 20
Server: Teva
Valentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud ofValentines has much to be proud of
My last Robo kq.

Let's just say it lasted no more then 35 seconds.
Old 11-16-2007, 11:17 PM   #46
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
O_olll
Some people seem to get a lot of bad experiences eh? >.> I wonder what the thoughts of the n00bs were ... I wonder how old they are lol.
I think they are very young or old & mentally retarded, the noob tanks, pullers, clerics usually don't listen to anyone and just do what they please and get the team killed, and think it's funny

Edit:
Just remembered, this archer pulled mara's aggro to him, so mara chased him, and he lured mara to the clerics..and after he died, he said "LOL, noobs got killed by mara" and he just left back to town

Thanks Loveless!

Last edited by viasta; 11-16-2007 at 11:20 PM..
Old 11-17-2007, 08:22 PM   #47
Saeles
Blue Crab

In-Game Name: Saeles
Current Level: 4x
Saeles will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Saeles
I think my worst KQ has got to be earlier today. *shudders*

Lesse.. We had enough of the right classes, but for some odd reason half of them were, uh.. lacking in the knowledge department. Not to mention that for the past three KQ's, the tankers either didn't have snearing kick or couldn't tank at all. Needless to say, my archer ended up being a tank for the first batch of Mara/Marlones (again). Thus determining her fate as "tanker" for the entire KQ.

We managed to pull the fake Marlone back, when someone lured him. Then I died (I was the puller) and a warrior pulled the fake BACK to the group (more deaths). While the fake was still there someone pulled the real one. Ending in more deaths. Pulled the fake BACK to the spot in the back, went on to kill the real one. We had one cleric who decided not to heal (I think I went through 20 stones, lol) and attacked. Not from the back, but from the front.

Anyways, to make a (very, very, very) long story short, my Archer ended up tanking at level 22 (third time..). We had a LOT of deaths, and only one person could revive (which is usually fine).

The most amazing part of it - we actually finished with 5 minutes to spare. Much screaming on peoples parts, frustration on mine, and only four deaths for my archer!
Old 11-17-2007, 09:53 PM   #48
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
I just got in Gold Hill, this girl or guy called "imsmexybabe" or "imthesmexybabe", i forgot which, it's smiliar, she/he started b1tching about the other ppl doing nothing and she's not doing anything at all.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 11-17-2007, 10:18 PM   #49
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
oh, one thing i do do bad in KQ's is:
when i join a kq and ask to join a party or try to start a party and everyone i click is already in a party or nobody's trying to invite me and no one wants to answer me when i ask if there's any room in a party or if there's anybody not in a party i just stop doing stuff all together (in mara i run ahead and see if any idiots try to follow me) and act like i'm trying to bark out orders when really i don't care at all if they succeed or fail. knowing that there's 5 people to a party and there's 15 people in the kq that means there should be 3 parties of 5 so if i'm not in a party that means either there's a spot in one or there's people not in a party and if they're just going to ignore me i'm not wasting stones on that kq.
Old 11-18-2007, 06:24 AM   #50
MysteryBabe
Crab

In-Game Name: Chedder
Current Level: 4x
MysteryBabe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by viasta View Post
I just got in Gold Hill, this girl or guy called "imsmexybabe" or "imthesmexybabe", i forgot which, it's smiliar, she/he started b1tching about the other ppl doing nothing and she's not doing anything at all.
I have had her in a kq or 2 and she is always the same never does anything yet whines alot
Closed Thread