Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #1
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

In-Game Name: oOAnubisOo
Current Level: 60
Server: Apoline
oOAnubisOo is on a distinguished road
Need help!! stone makers look here. apoline

I am working really hard at decomp. Buying Alchemy stones and decomping everything I can get my hands on. I am left with huge/ 100's 1000's of stone making mats. I need some peeps to buy these mats at discount pricing. like 5c each or something like that to help me keep my train running. Supplying mats and alchemy stones will give you free decomp on all mats provided. Please, if you need scroll mats I can do that also.

I am currently making t1 mats out of t2 mats. If it has a yellow border I can decomp it.

But I need the mats. Dim dusts are easiest to come by. So if your just starting your stone production and can get guildies to give you dim dust I can make you hundreds and/or thousands of old dusts to rock your stone making into t2. I could literally get someone into t2 production in a day or two if we had the mats.

in game handle on Apoline oOAnubisOo or oOGabrialOo if you pm me or friend me in game I might be at work so be patient I promise to reply.

*edit*
ok I have 2 peeps giving me 3.6s for a batch (200 of each = 1 batch) of stones, that 162c per LIX, you do the math. So far I still have leftovers, lots. I made 800 of each this evening. So anyone interested whisper me in the mornings 7:00cst oOGabrialOo

Last edited by oOAnubisOo; 06-06-2008 at 04:14 AM..
Old 06-17-2008, 03:05 AM   #2
Jube
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Jube
Current Level: 20
Jube will become famous soon enough
well, I cant very well whisper you at that time as I am not very good at time zones, so instead I replied to the thread.
I would like to take you up on this offer, but first:
How often will you have a 'Batch' to sell?
And why is this under trading?
Old 06-17-2008, 03:53 AM   #3
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

idk really, lol. I guess because I will decomp dims to old for free if you supply the dims. I will supply the alchemy stones for helping me. It also helps peeps that don't have the fame to buy alchemy stones but want to make a living. I clear my inv so there is no mat confusion, you trade me your dims, I make you a ton of old dusts. I did this three times today and made over 2000 dims for people who needed old dusts. win win.
Old 06-17-2008, 08:59 AM   #4
Jube
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Jube
Current Level: 20
Jube will become famous soon enough
hmmm... say on the off times I can't find enough dims... you plan on selling any old?
Old 06-17-2008, 12:34 PM   #5
oOAnubisOo
Mara Pirate Sailor

yeah I sell old cheap. I usually sell 25c each when vending. If I know you from here I sell for 300 a stack of 50, thats 6c each. I'm on nearly every morning at 6:45AM for sure -6gmt.