Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2009, 05:59 AM   #1
Andromeda
Spider Pig

TMNT... (Incoming Nostalgia)

I was browsing through youtube out of boredom and I stumbled across this

Anyone remember that? xD

Now compare it to the version we have now things have changed alot even in the story line since way back then

Damn both catchy intros kinda reminds me of the old Inspector Gadget and Samurai Pizza Cats intros
Old 01-12-2009, 06:17 AM   #2
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
TMNT was an afternoon staple at my house. It was one of the few things I watched before doing homework. Good times. The new one? Meh. Pseudo-anime dreck. (Which is saying a bit, since the original had some anime-esque styling itself...)
Old 01-12-2009, 06:19 AM   #3
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
I remember that one! We have one of the the episodes recorded on video tape. Some store got robbed while they were trying to buy pizza or something and... this pink thing trying to open this gate of some sort.

The 2006 intro is kind of catchy. xD Don't know anything about the story though.

Old Inspector Gadget? As in there's two versions? o.o

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 01-12-2009, 07:17 AM   #4
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I remember tuning into the newer TMNT and saw them in some sort of dinosaur land...
Old 01-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #5
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I like the old stuff ><

Only because the new stuff has just evolved into things like going in guns blazing, shoot first, then ask questions later.

The old one was just a lot better. D:

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 01-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
Andromeda
Spider Pig

Originally Posted by Esen View Post
I remember that one! We have one of the the episodes recorded on video tape. Some store got robbed while they were trying to buy pizza or something and... this pink thing trying to open this gate of some sort.

The 2006 intro is kind of catchy. xD Don't know anything about the story though.

Old Inspector Gadget? As in there's two versions? o.o

I can't remember which

To be honest I found the newer TMNT more humorous to watch than the older one but the older one was definitely more addicting.

I found another 2 intro versions of the newer TMNT you should be able to see the differences

Closed Thread