Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 05:09 AM   #1
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
[Video] Fiesta Music Video

Hey all, I'm back again. I just got a wild hair to do a sort of lighthearted video and for some reason Fiesta came to mind, so I made this Fiesta music video.

It's very short and I was learning a new program as I went while making it, but basically it's a newbie mage getting owned by the Hero Slime and then training to take revenge on him and his. She gets a little lost on the way, (special treat for the FlyFF people), but triumphs in the end. I even worked in a little plug for FF in end credits, so enjoy.

(love the new smileys by the way)

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 06-14-2008, 05:16 AM   #2
A_Forever
:w

Nice xD
Old 06-14-2008, 05:39 AM   #3
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Winnar xD

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Old 06-14-2008, 05:46 AM   #4
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
LMAOO XD
The video was funny XD Random Flyff part LMAO
I feel kind of bad for Hero Slime now @_@

{ enraya ! }
Old 06-14-2008, 05:47 AM   #5
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
naiz editing effects
Old 06-14-2008, 05:59 AM   #6
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
HOLY CRAP THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

What video editing program did you use!!
Old 06-14-2008, 06:48 AM   #7
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Thanks all.
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
What video editing program did you use!!
For the primary editing I used Premier, but for the compositing, motion graphics, rotoscoping, etc... I used After Effects. It's the first time I've really used After Effects because it always seemed kind of daunting to learn it. It's a really powerful tool though and I'm looking forward to trying something else more seriously using it.

Also used Fraps for capturing, BeSweet GUI for audio conversion\encoding, and VirtualDubMod for video conversion and final Xvid encoding.

-------

Old 06-14-2008, 06:50 AM   #8
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Pritcher View Post
Thanks all.

For the primary editing I used Premier, but for the compositing, motion graphics, rotoscoping, etc... I used After Effects. It's the first time I've really used After Effects because it always seemed kind of daunting to learn it. It's a really powerful tool though and I'm looking forward to trying something else more seriously using it.

Also used Fraps for capturing, BeSweet GUI for audio conversionencoding, and VirtualDubMod for video conversion and final Xvid encoding.
Wow so many programs. What's rotoscoping? /toolazytolookup
Old 06-14-2008, 06:52 AM   #9
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Rotoscoping is just the term for making a frame by frame mask. It's how the mage runs off the Fiesta screen into the FlyFF game screen.

-------

Old 06-14-2008, 06:54 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

D: Frame by frame work? @___@"

How long did it take for you to make the video?