Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-30-2013, 11:12 AM   #11
kelvinb
Banned

kelvinb is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Well, all MMOs do kind of have a life span. You can't expect to have the same size of a community forever. Especially with more and more MMOs coming out. Online multiplayer features are becoming more and more common in games so MMOs really have to step up their game because up until recently that was the biggest charm about them.
I agree with you, every game has a lifespan. Though many wish the lifespan was long.

Last edited by kelvinb; 11-06-2013 at 10:15 AM..
kelvinb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 06:17 AM   #12
Minakacha
Hero Slime

In-Game Name: Minakacha/Minarei/Minahime/Minarise/Mirashizen/Kiaru
Current Level: 105/74/64/45/45/60
Server: Epith
Minakacha is on a distinguished road
everyone left cos gamigo made the game very sc based
Minakacha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 07:07 AM   #13
bentami
Slime

bentami is on a distinguished road
Fiesta Fan
I have left fiesta last year cause some work issues. At that time it was full of pleasure but now I am back once again and i can see that there is very few members are playing it. It is so bad. hope it will be at top once again.
bentami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 06:58 AM   #14
TonTon49O
Hero Slime

TonTon49O is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by djpailo View Post
Sadly, its always felt a bit like that tbh.
Thats not the truth djpailo Once fiesta was flooded with people and all maps (city maps especially) were all full of people who spoke and chatted with eachother, whatsoever. Some of you (including me) might remember just when the trickster came out, the game was flooded and roumen was full of new players (of all classes).

Not so very long ago, the game was fairly populated, and not in any way like a beta, but just like any healthy mmorpg game. Then... outspark not doing so very much to make it interesting, and gamigo screwing it up even worse later on, made the game die almost completely.. now its all about how many money u want to spend, because it could make anyone rich, and that would make anyone the best.

Fixing this issue will not only take a rebalance in prices in shop or a downgrading of enhancement or so, but it would require a server merge, item-stat squish/balancing, value balance and a pretty big remake in gathering (money gathereing) possibilities so the best wouldnt be the only ones to make money.... its almost impossible, and i dont believe in such action from gamigo... they couldnt even foresee the effect of hammers and +11... they are all dumbfucks.. apparently... and oh, theyre also lairs. - [GM]Swoos told me a few weeks ago, that they would balance all prices on costumes in the store, and make them all alot lower. That was the biggest lie ever from a GM as most prices almost increased to double... its hopeless actually... fiesta is dead
TonTon49O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 04:26 AM   #15
Combou
Banned

Combou is on a distinguished road
Though everyone game has lifespan new players do like to try out games that they have never tired out. But they only do so by first reviewing the game.
Combou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 01:46 PM   #16
hidemoto
Slime

hidemoto is on a distinguished road
Maybe if the game gets cleaned up a bit it will grow a bit? One of my friends, when finding out I like the game,
hidemoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 05:30 AM   #17
Tyler
Slime

In-Game Name: Gummpy - Gummpster
Current Level: 100 HK - 70 Wiz
Server: Pagel
Tyler is on a distinguished road
Well what happened with Outspark is that they were going to be taken to court for copy right infringements, and to avoid the millions of dollars they would of lost in court. They gave every game to gamigo, since the name change, all of the charges had to be dropped. So they saved millions by giving the game away basically... but ever since then it has gone down hill.

Take old GM / SGM Blizzard... who made a video on youtube of why herself and others left Gamigo... and the video went on about how awful the GM's get treated. Which is the reason why i quit Fiesta for many months.

P.S the video was forced to be taken down by Gamigo from blizzard youtube change [GM] Blizzard !!!
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 11:19 PM   #18
moglinwarrior
Banned

moglinwarrior is on a distinguished road
Really?
moglinwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:37 AM   #19
Templeton
Slime

Templeton is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by hideemoto View Post
Maybe if the game gets cleaned up a bit it will grow a bit? One of my friends, when finding out I like the game,
Playing!

Last edited by Templeton; 10-19-2021 at 09:50 PM..
Templeton is offline   Reply With Quote