Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #21
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+

Well Its not really fair depending on how you look at it but in some senses it is since Bijou still needs help developing its community. I mean the majority of the players on Teva have to be around lvl 50 *well should be but thats just my opinion* a XP event is not really gonna help there...But Bijou the high lvls are prolly in the low to mid 40s. And as for Apoline getting tons of events...if people on Teva don't complain about not getting events you'll never get them.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:21 PM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Its like the government giving more benefits to all the retired people in Georgia, and just afew to all the retired people in Florida, because Florida has more retired people.

I'm laughing at myself for saying that.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:25 PM   #23
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Being in Apoline I guess I can't say much. But if it is a Thanksgiving event, it should be fair for all servers. I can see if Bijou gets an extra boost being the youngest of the 3 but Apoline isn't that much 'younger' than Teva.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:34 PM   #24
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
XD ^ Yeah! Apoline would've aged rapidly with other event's they've got HAHA

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:48 PM   #25
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
I admit I've said that teva got "jipped" on this one, but honestly, Teva is on death road as it stands. When you get higher up there isn't much to do besides grind, war, collect useless items, explore, play small trivial games with monsters...

If you look at the past few events most of us fled uruga just to attend it. The dark forces event the week previous - I went the elderine just to have fun pulling 10-20 zombies and 1-shot killing 10 of them using devastate. (Yes I truely have Attention Deficit Disorder) Then came the giant monster event - which I thank dakkon for throwing - but we arrive only to find out the 1 boss was killed in record time. Dakkon being a nice guy gave us 5 more Giant Gold Robber bosses to kill as well as a returned slime - all of which didn't last very long.

It wouldn't be bad if teva got an event every now and then in Uruga to break the cycle of grinding.

I am thankful for the increase, although I'm just saying it would be nice if Teva had something to keep the population from quitting due to the mind-numingness of grinding.
AngellicDiety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:49 PM   #26
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Apoline should be close to a month younger then Teva if i remember correctly. x_X and @ Angelic Fiesta is basically on a road to dyin in a whole. You guys were supposed to get the new content this month correct? Its sad to see how Outspark is managing this game. Its been proven that they have the content they just refuse to give it you.

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-

Last edited by +Tequila+; 11-21-2007 at 10:53 PM..
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 10:51 PM   #27
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I think its less than that.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:00 PM   #28
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Meh....

*goes to replay Portal again*
Pritcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2007, 11:03 PM   #29
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I think that instead of writing here about the lack of events in Teva, it's best to either PM either Dakkon or Steam directly or post in the suggestions forum. Of course, don't make it sound all whiney either but more to address a matter of concern. As long as you don't make these suggestions sound like every other "suggestions" i'm sure they'll look into it.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2007, 12:33 AM   #30
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

I'm just going to go on the ball and say it. *Mostly because ouside influences are ticking me off right now so I feel like venting something* I can't say for other servers but the events on Teva SUCK.

Its not hard to make events, even if you're limited. Its a sad thing when PLAYED hosted events are more fun and rewarding than GM hosted ones.

Last event we had went like.... "HAI go 2 mines plz lol"

So people go to mines. Wow, giant gold hill miner bosses. They die. Its still laggy. Then a returned ghost slime. It dies. Then a few spawns of treasure chests. The end. e_e

Its nice the GM's are doing events, but I'd honestly rather have exp bonus than things like that. Or player tournaments that are organized, where people sign up and those who do are teleported into one of the PVP maps or something. This cuts down on lag, people being idiots, so on and so forth.

Spawning massive monsters in an already laggy town doesn't usually make many people happy. Hide and seek? Boring as hell. Quizzes?

Now they had a nice idea with the decoding event; if they do more like that it will be interesting.

Also.... More on topic *cough*

Just because Teva is newest doesn't mean it has the most players. I say this because when the new servers opened up, I know a lot of people switched to try to have a chance at being a "top dog" so to speak, since Teva already had quite a few high levels.

And I agree with Angellic. Its nice to have an exp event but when other servers get it better, even if it is pretty small, its kind of a slap in the face xD;

They really need NPC-scripted events, with like gathering or something. That way, gasp~ less work for GM and more happy players. >_>

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote