Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-13-2007, 04:01 AM   #1
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
[Outspark]Guild Issues

By GM_Steam
---
Hey Everyone.

There are a few guild issues running around that we are trying to fix, but in the meantime, I wanted to discuss some things about guilds with you all.

1) If your guild is bugged and can no longer log in.
Have the Guild Master OR one of the Admins private message me here on the forums and I will help with this. Unfortunately the solution we currently have for this is to delete the guild, then provide the Guild Master a new guild with a new name of their choosing. We apologize for this, but there will be no cost to you due to this bug.

2) Admins kicking out the Guild Master out of anger, or a joke, or for some other reason.
This is a slight problem, because when this happens, a new Guild Master cannot be assigned. As with above, if this happens, have the Guild Master private message me here on the forums and I will help with this. Unfortunately the solution we currently have for this is to delete the guild, then provide the Guild Master a new guild with a new name of their choosing. We apologize for this, but there will be no cost to you due to this bug. However in this case, we will only be providing the Guild Master who was kicked with the new guild and deleting the old. Guild Masters do NOT create Guild Admins you cannot trust to not mess around with the kick member tool is the best preventative suggestion I can think of currently.

3) Inappropriate Guild Names.
If you see an inappropriate Guild name, message me on the forums with the information:
Guild Name:
Server:
Once I have this information, I will investigate it. If the name violations our naming policies, I will inform the Guild Master and delete the guild. However there will be a varying nature of inappropriate. It the name wasn't MEANT to be inappropriate, then we will provide you with a new guild of your choosing. However if the name was meant to be pushing the bounds of what is allowed, we will NOT reimburse you for the guild. Keep that in mind when creating your new Guilds.

4) Battle or Exhibition guild status.
This status which determines if you can guild war or not CANNOT BE CHANGED once it has been selected and the guild has been created. The GM's from this point forward will no longer help reflag guilds to battle or exhibition. Be aware of what you are making your guild before you do it. Be aware, Exhibition means you will not be able to participate in ANY Guild Wars, including those that are GM events.

5) Guild War harassment.
This is like any other harassment, if you war someone's guild to keep them from hunting somewhere, this is harassment. If you and three other guilds war another just to stop one guild from leveling. This is harassment. If your guild wars one guild constantly so they cannot enjoy the game play. This is harassment.
If you are found guilty of harassment, the consequences will be the same if it was verbal or physical harassment as set down by our ToS agreement and the Guild Master and Admins who are responsible for the Guild Wars will have action taken against them. Guild War is meant to be friendly combat, not a tool to exploit against others.

Hope this information helps you all.
As always if you need to get a hold of me, my information and the link to send me Private Messages through the forums is here.

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 11:08 AM   #2
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Woohoo, glad to see some things with guild harassment were made clear finally. :B

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:10 PM   #3
Izanagi
Honeying

Izanagi is on a distinguished road
Have you guys noticed recently, all these informative posts have been coming from me? Heh.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #4
.o0O0O0o.
Robo

In-Game Name: Aelfis
Current Level: 43
Server: teva
.o0O0O0o. is on a distinguished road
Your peers are slacking...

Wruh - level 26 Cleric
Oniruka- level 11 Fighter (vendor)
click here to spank me!! NOW!!
.o0O0O0o. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:15 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Yep!! You are a good little GM, but unfortunately, most of us are on Teva and you deserted us to move to Apoline. Now we get Dakkon who dances in the arena naked!!!

But, the issues being resolved are for all servers - so *pats Steam on the head* Keep up the good work!!!!!

P.S.
You never told me who GM Murdock was - or maybe you never saw the post.

Hey when ya'll gonna release Vitality Tier2 scroll making recipe and the other one thats missing???????

(Yes, I'm from the south)

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:49 PM   #6
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, Good GM_Steam I just check the fiesta forum on outspark and post them on here. hopefully they help

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
Old 11-13-2007, 05:01 PM   #7
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
Have you guys noticed recently, all these informative posts have been coming from me? Heh.

Come back to Teva please. =[ Dakkon just spawns ghost knights in uruga and leaves them there cause people were upset about losing exp ;-;

And yeah thakns Zwivix, I atually avoid the official forums at all costs >_> I lose braincells from people's posts x_x

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:13 PM   #8
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

What?! Dakkon does that? Wow thats horrible, then in that case Steam please come back!! Save us from death!

Yes, I also lose braincells when I go on the official forums, thats why I try to stay on as least as possible.

TEVA:
Old 11-13-2007, 05:19 PM   #9
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Izanagi View Post
You get a cookie for that too. Thank you Izahead! We almost have no need to go onto the main forum for information lol. *gives Izahead a cookie*
Yeah! I agree with O-mie, you should soooooo come back to Teva. Its where the cool people are at. I'm not going to insult Dakkon or complain, I dunno what hes doing, but we really don't see him that much D: lately all I've seen is Murdock and Cretz.

I'm glad I haven't ran into any guilds like that. Only unfair guild war I've been in was when someone was having a bunch of outside clerics heal him, and when the one guild saw my noob character and thought they'd pick on her, until I logged back onto my mage and came up and waved at them, then they left me alone. They should make it so both of the guilds have to agree with the war. Like when a guild declares war, have a thing sent to the other guild master "blabla has declared war on you, do you accept?". I mean.. I know thats not how it works in reality, if someone wants to attack you, they're going to attack you whether you want them to or not. But this isn't reality.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:33 PM   #10
Izanagi
Honeying

Izanagi is on a distinguished road
I will try to spend more time on Teva when Dakkon is on Bijou.