Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 11-22-2007, 01:25 AM   #31
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road

events wont brake the boredome of grinding. game content would. like the arenas or the battlefield mentioned a good while ago. heck, even merriages.
is there any point of guild wars besides that we are hacking on people instead of monster?
events seem to be more prised then the problems of the game. it freaks me out when there is an announce of "find the GM" while i can hardly keep track of my own chatting with all the gold sellers flooding the town. sorry for seeing things this dark sometimes
Old 11-24-2007, 10:25 AM   #32
Izanagi
Honeying

Izanagi is on a distinguished road
The different exp rates wasn't my call. I asked for even rates, but for some of the reasons mentioned around these and other forums, I was overruled.
Old 11-24-2007, 02:23 PM   #33
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Oh well. I don't think I'll be using this event anyways D: Been busy with crap and I don't think my tummy liked what I ate for thanksgiiving.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:31 PM   #34
VcougarV
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: VcougarV
Current Level: 37
Server: Teva
VcougarV is on a distinguished road
i guess if you look at it from Outsparks pov - if they helped the oldest level gain exp just as fast - then they'd eventually lose the players that maxed out their characters sooner and hence lil less moolas for OS. eh?
VcougarV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:36 AM   #35
AngellicDiety
Marlone

In-Game Name: AngellicDiety
Current Level: 1 divided by zero
Server: Teva
AngellicDiety will become famous soon enoughAngellicDiety will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by VcougarV View Post
i guess if you look at it from Outsparks pov - if they helped the oldest level gain exp just as fast - then they'd eventually lose the players that maxed out their characters sooner and hence lil less moolas for OS. eh?
Many of those who maxed out their levels still play for drops. Well most of those people who've maxed out and have crunched the numbers for skills and armour at levels 60 and above. People who factor in their stone-costs eventually figure that they need to begin farming monsters or field items like mushrooms and wood in order to cover the cost of armour and skills.

If you've ever been to the Ancient Elvin woods near the massive wood spawn area, you'll be amazed at what people do just to farm the wood there. They pull mobs of red trumpies on eachother, some even manage to bring spiders to slow the farmers down. In a couple of instances I've seen people pull the GIant Elvin Tree down just to clear the area...

It gets really heated there...

If you think the cost of skills and armour in your 20's are bad wait till you hit your 60's. Sure there is a long period of time between levels, but inbetween levels you literally have to be earning 600 silver - 1.5 gold per level to cover the cost of critical levels 60, 70, and critical skill levels. But buying stones for a decently fast grind can be expensive...

Last edited by AngellicDiety; 11-26-2007 at 01:39 AM..
AngellicDiety is offline   Reply With Quote