Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-30-2009, 04:39 AM   #1
Luckee
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Luckee
Current Level: At the moment, 25-30
Server: Apoline
Luckee is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Luckee Send a message via Yahoo to Luckee

Originally Posted by Bob_Biscuit View Post
Alright, I'm kind of tired of seeing rant threads pop up, yes I realize this is hypocritical, so here's one thread for people to put all their rants. Blow off some steam while you're here if you'd like, just remember some basic rules.

1. Do not name people in-game that have done this, that, or whatever. That is blacklisting, and though I do not know the consequences, I know that you're not supposed to do it.
2. Please be respectful, and realize that when people are angry, IQ tends to drop. It's happened to so many people I've seen through the years, so I've come to accept it as a part of being human.
3. Please try to remember that this is for clerics and cleric problems to be ranted about, so don't come in here talking about how hard it is to ____ on your ____ and how clerics have it so easy, blah, blah, blah... Even if it is in response to someone else's rant.
4. Everything else is fair game, as far as I'm concerned.

I realize that most people will probably pass this by and make their own threads instead of posting their rants here, and so this will fall into the realm for necroposters, but just the same, I'll hope for the best.
This was originally in the Outspark forums, and I couldn't find it here. I thought I would bring it over since I have some steam to blow!

Guess I shall start.
'buff plz.' God how I hate those words. Scratch that, one and a half words. I am barely a level 26 Cleric and I already get bugged for buffs. I usually ignore the 'buff plz.' If I'm lucky, they will spam me with whispers! Wee! I simply reply, in a full sentence: "I am sorry, I am not that high level and do not have any buffs to give you." ...
'buff plz'
WHAT THE HELL? Seriously? Are people that thick headed? I miss the times when no meant no and people had no clue what 'u' or 'y' meant. And oh, how I love to get a 'heal me'.
That isn't asking. It is demanding. Adding a question mark would have been asking. But no, he demanded. So I run off, ignoring him. Then he actually takes time out of his busy grind schedule to follow me. Oh how I wish to castrate him. I heal him and he runs away. I guess that wasn't too hard. Well, here I go to do my quests. Lalala. Oh look, a party invite from him. Refuse. Back to quests. Lalala. Oh look, another. Refuse. Another. Refuse. Another. REFUSE DAMNIT. Then I whisper not so nice words to him. Why is it that now days, people can't feel safe by themselves? What did people do before Clerics even came along? THEY USED THERE OWN MEANS OF SURVIVAL. I have played a game where there was no healer or pots you could buy. Wanna know how many times I died? Ten at most. Not that shocking? I was a level 50 mage. Mages are squishy. Now be shocked. You do not, I repeat, do NOT need Clerics to live. Sure, we help, but do not rely on us!!! It isn't smart to annoy us either. Every Cleric you piss off is one heal or buff you won't get in the future. Sucks to be you.

Now, lets move on to KQs. Remember, I am only 26. I would LOVE to hear some of the higher level Clerics rant.

KQs. Kingdom Quests. I like them. Small group to work with, nice EXP and drops. But the idiots. Oh the idiots. It is hard work being a Cleric in a KQ. I mean, everyone is running ahead, some are staying back. It is hard to heal everyone. I only heal my party. Screw everyone else. My main priority is me and my party. They are the ones getting EXP for me, not everyone else. Usually, I am the only Cleric involved in a KQ, So I frequently get 'HEAL' or 'CLERIC HEAL MEH.' I don't unless they are in my party. Sorry. Oh well. Then they die. Of course, I revive them. I won't just let them sit there. We do need to finish, after all. I revive them. And what do I get? "dum nub cleric lern 2 heel"

. . .

Wow.

Click my little ones?

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 06-02-2009 at 01:50 AM.. Reason: Please don't double post and use the edit button (unless you need to bump or you can't fit everything in your first post). =]
Luckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 05:43 AM   #2
ThievingSix
Apeopex/Millenium

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Thieving
Current Level: 51
Server: Epith
ThievingSix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ThievingSix Send a message via MSN to ThievingSix Send a message via Yahoo to ThievingSix
Originally Posted by Luckee View Post
Guess I shall start.
'buff plz.' God how I hate those words. Scratch that, one and a half words. I am barely a level 26 Cleric and I already get bugged for buffs. I usually ignore the 'buff plz.' If I'm lucky, they will spam me with whispers! Wee! I simply reply, in a full sentence: "I am sorry, I am not that high level and do not have any buffs to give you." ...
'buff plz'
WHAT THE HELL? Seriously? Are people that thick headed? I miss the times when no meant no and people had no clue what 'u' or 'y' meant. And oh, how I love to get a 'heal me'.
That isn't asking. It is demanding. Adding a question mark would have been asking. But no, he demanded. So I run off, ignoring him. Then he actually takes time out of his busy grind schedule to follow me. Oh how I wish to castrate him. I heal him and he runs away. I guess that wasn't too hard. Well, here I go to do my quests. Lalala. Oh look, a party invite from him. Refuse. Back to quests. Lalala. Oh look, another. Refuse. Another. Refuse. Another. REFUSE DAMNIT. Then I whisper not so nice words to him. Why is it that now days, people can't feel safe by themselves? What did people do before Clerics even came along? THEY USED THERE OWN MEANS OF SURVIVAL. I have played a game where there was no healer or pots you could buy. Wanna know how many times I died? Ten at most. Not that shocking? I was a level 50 mage. Mages are squishy. Now be shocked. You do not, I repeat, do NOT need Clerics to live. Sure, we help, but do not rely on us!!! It isn't smart to annoy us either. Every Cleric you piss off is one heal or buff you won't get in the future. Sucks to be you.

Now, lets move on to KQs. Remember, I am only 26. I would LOVE to hear some of the higher level Clerics rant.

KQs. Kingdom Quests. I like them. Small group to work with, nice EXP and drops. But the idiots. Oh the idiots. It is hard work being a Cleric in a KQ. I mean, everyone is running ahead, some are staying back. It is hard to heal everyone. I only heal my party. Screw everyone else. My main priority is me and my party. They are the ones getting EXP for me, not everyone else. Usually, I am the only Cleric involved in a KQ, So I frequently get 'HEAL' or 'CLERIC HEAL MEH.' I don't unless they are in my party. Sorry. Oh well. Then they die. Of course, I revive them. I won't just let them sit there. We do need to finish, after all. I revive them. And what do I get? "dum nub cleric lern 2 heel"

. . .

Wow.
That sums just about everything quite nicely. lol

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda
"Put off today what you can do tomorrow." - Anon
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Einstein
"Life is a long lesson in humility." - James M. Barrie

Epith
Thieving(Hawk Archer) - 51
ThievingSix(Wiz Mage) - 39
ThievingSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Luckee View Post
Guess I shall start.
'buff plz'
WHAT THE HELL? Seriously? Are people that thick headed?
You know what.. I don't think it's "thick in the head".. more like.. too dumb to understand what full sentences are... Next time try "can't" and often they just go away XD

And yes.. KQ... Just yesterday some archer is trying to teach me how to heal... I had two people taking hits, so I heal --> rejuv --> heal... keeping them both alive...

And he said to me "You should heal before you rejuv" HEY DUDE This is how the skills work.. Heal --> rejuv --> heal, just because you didn't see how i casted ALL my skills coz i'm too fast for you doesn't mean I'm not doing it right..

And the most important thing of all is.. YOU'RE STILL ALIVE BECAUSE OF ME

But if you don't think I can do a good enough job then.. fine..

I quit their party and went with a tank instead. SUCK THAT!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 05:55 PM   #4
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
"cleric's are boring to play"

lol how I laugh at that one!

I like the plp that come up to me and just say "buff"

I respond with "no thanks, I have one."

I enjoy making buff runs through FOM and SOG and the other areas where you are unlikely to find post buff clerics but I aviod going by shultan in eldy because I get spammed with "buff plz" there.

There are many that make respectful requests, some that will make a respectful request when you explain how, and there are the others.
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:56 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I was on my hobby in Uruga... riding (slowly =.=) to TR... and some girl followed me on her hobby saying "buff plz"

HELL NO I'm not gonna get off my hobby for you... It's slow enough as it is!

If I was on a cash shop mount I would probably get off for them...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:48 AM   #6
PlatnumLitening
Bored Imp

In-Game Name: PlatnumLitening/BenIsFail
Current Level: 8x/6x
Server: Bijou
PlatnumLitening is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to PlatnumLitening Send a message via MSN to PlatnumLitening
wow. you guys all pretty much summed it up.

last week i was in MD kq. i was healing the crap outta my party, as they were 4 fighters who all thought they should tank. then this other fighter from a different party called me a leecher! i have NEVER leeched a KQ in my life. i said "i didn't know healing people was leeching..." then i just ignored him then continued healing my party, while he went on about how i wasnt doing anything...

then MD jumped. he died. he asked me for a rev...

i said "sorry, im too busy leeching."

hehehehehe

also, another thing i hate... a lil nub came up to me in roumen and goes "HEAL" i said... "you can use a hp stone" ... she stands there for a minute then goes "hmmm what a cleric." and ran off. ....i definitely whispered her and gave her a piece of my mind. why should i waste my sp so she doesnt have to waste a stone?

as far as buffing goes... ive started doing this:

"buff" = no buff
"buff plz" (unless in kq, where im more lenient) = buff and no heal (unless im in a bad mood. then i treat it as "buff")
"buff please" = buff and heal
"may i please have a buff?" = buff, immune, and heal

;o think that's about all i got for now o.o

[i miss the pull of your heart...]
PlatnumLitening is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 01:43 PM   #7
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Off topic: Shouldnt this be in All The Rage?

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Zwivix View Post
Off topic: Shouldnt this be in All The Rage?
It is an issue clerics must deal with, I think this is the right place for it.
Silent Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 03:58 PM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Either place is fine.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:48 PM   #10
KittyZephy
Mushroom

In-Game Name: XxZephyrxX
Current Level: 42
Server: Bijou
KittyZephy is on a distinguished road
OMG this thread makes me happy! I thought i was the only one <.<

FREAKING MARA KQ. Someone always goes EVERYONE RUN!!!! and im like NO NO!!!!! They ofcourse all run. By the time we got to the fakes, we were down to 10 people. A mage insists on using that mob skill and keeps running up to mara and dying, after the 5th one i gave up on rezing him, what for eh? HE wasnt much help to anyone. I love when people take like 2 damage then stand there saying HEAL OMG HEAL. Naturally i stand there like ._. and focus on healing the not so stupid people... After the fakes now someone ELSE goes EVERYONE RUN!!!! When we get to the boat we're down to 6 people And no tanks left mind you, because they ran ahead of me while i was trying to stay alive spamming pots/stones/and heals with an army of Clan Fighters wailing on me.
Then THEN we draw a fake, we meaning the moronic archers i'm left with and one other cleric. I have to draw aggro and run off the boat with it in an effort to try and save time because they dont seem to understand OMG LURE IT OFF AND I'LL REZ YOU!!! ANYWAY in the end it's me and the other cleric tanking because people are stupid and Clerics seem to be the only people with sense in KQs. We failed of course but atleast we got mara and nearly killed marlone, stupid timer ne?

-breathes- oh i feel so much better...
KittyZephy is offline   Reply With Quote