Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-23-2011, 11:35 AM   #21
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road

I will get a + 10 and +9 gears when i get a character to 100+ I'll probably even start buying SC pots.
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:18 AM   #22
Aidan_Caster
Imp

In-Game Name: Cheskasophia / Aidan_Caster / Aidan_Evil
Current Level: 89 / 85 / 61
Server: Cypion
Aidan_Caster is on a distinguished road
having sc makes the game easier and more fun not to mention makes ur char look cooler too :P
Aidan_Caster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #23
Scottlee38
Angry Wolf

Scottlee38 is on a distinguished road
i just hope the game doesnt fall apart anymore than it is now. Seemslike things get worse instead of better
Scottlee38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 02:04 AM   #24
Pillow
Speedy Slime

In-Game Name: Pillow
Current Level: 100
Server: Bijou (Gamigo)
Pillow is on a distinguished road
Totally disagree with the build in every possible way....END o.o fing END !?!? Please note never to put end into an archer,mage or tricky why because it is useless ; completely and utterly useless only invest into end if you use a shield.

Why shouldn't you put end in your build and int in your armour easily explained as int from your build spikes m def say i have 50 int armour on every piece....so 200+200=400 extra m dmg seems alot better than 130+ int in build right? wrong the int from your build spikes m def so day i had 99999999999999mdef and u were full end with max int armour u would deal 1 dmg....if your build was +150 int you would deal , + the extra mg per 5 points cba to working it out, so yeah end in your build= useless....end in your armour= awsome

Also at the spr ._. totally useless as well only go up to 25 spr as after that to sacrifice 45 dmg per hit for 2% crit just isn't worth it.

Get high end and dex
good mage builds are

25 spr full int
full int
33 dex full int
50 dex full int
33 dex 25 spr full int

note a leval 100 wizard has more chance of winning a pvp against a glad than a leval 100 warlock does.

also at the pvping style spam m blast stifle spam m blast i can assure u if you go with this plan you will lose 100+ a better pvp plan is like.

mage v mage

stifle> they will go to dispell> aoe (or icefield 100+ then your aoes and mb spam)> b4 they have a chance to fear you fear them >> M blast spam> normally dead..

Aoe deals alot of dmg and if you can use correctly are deadly in a pvp situation.

Mage v fighter

stifle> the fighter will go to stun> aoe> if the fighter moves 2nd aoe as the stun won't work; if the fighter stays still fear> m blast spam> when stifle runs out (if the fighter moved) fear> spam M blast> slow before fear runs out> and repeat.

100+ tbh u need aoes to take out fighter mb spam just isn't enough as most fighters can hit 13~16k hp V.V if not more...

Also i advice set changing.... for example when MB spamming go to the sun set> when casting aoes go to shaman> if u use CC use shackle though> when using fear interlect and those sexy jewls will help alot x)
“I will not say, do not weep, for not all tears are an evil.”

Last edited by Pillow; 10-29-2011 at 02:22 AM..
Pillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:17 AM   #25
Wizardcool11
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: Yangwu_II; Yangwu_V
Current Level: 64; 26
Server: Bijou
Wizardcool11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Please don't necropost. It's against the rules. Looks like your new, anything more than 1 month old without new posts is dead. Please don't revive it
Wizardcool11 is offline   Reply With Quote