Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 11:49 AM   #1
zakpat84
Little Hob

In-Game Name: " "
Current Level: around 40+-
Server: Teva
zakpat84 is on a distinguished road
Britney Spears in Roumen (pt.4)

Amy(whine-house) dug in the beehive she called her hair and welcomed a sprig of some herb after shovin 30 or so into her mouth-

Amy:u guys call it sage, right?

The 3 women looked toward one another than nodded.
Julia: i am julia, this is nina and this is roumens templar-her name always changes from place to place , patch to patch.

Britny gave them a plastic smile then enquired on wat quest they were on about as well as the requirmnts to be the chosen .The trio smiled while leadin them to an open field made up of little monsters with firecracker shaped heads.

nina:u will have to find the power within to conquer the imps that tend to irritate Barbia (the blacksmith illigetimate daughter who he calls his niece for obvious reasons)

Amy and britny were suddenly alone on the golden beach . An imp glowered then charged at britny but after a slam from her portable shaver(perfect for depressed drug addicts)

brit:hey amy we get to use skills from our real life. oooh look even ur slippin bra strap has become a shoulder numchuk.

amy launched a booze blast wiping out half the imp population followd by an umbrella slice n dice from britny. after wipin away a drop of animated sweat britny smiled

brit: well we did it ames, stop eatin that u ho , thats a spoiled mushroom not any cool african mushroom ,u gotta comp for that!

Amy spat out the bitter fungi then turned to fall face to face wth a beautiful pirate in a handsome rodeo hat

Mara: welcome sisters to the Order

britny turned to amy hu looked sick then grinned at mara

brit: my friend needs the toilet.......