Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 12:49 PM   #1
zakpat84
Little Hob

In-Game Name: " "
Current Level: around 40+-
Server: Teva
zakpat84 is on a distinguished road
Britney Spears in Roumen(pt.2 feat Amy Whinehouse)

Again, no offence to anybody
(hopefully this version will have betta grammar and wordin)

__________________________________________________ __

Britny awoke in a large tent and shackled against a large wooden pole. her hair, still a perfect blonde(as if it could eva change) , ahd some how also becom animated in a sort of ethereal film of fake plastered strands. Outside she cud make out the mumbles of various guards and the constant trottin of the youth that seemd 2 make up the bulk of the population.

brit: Damn yall this fells xactly lyk the day afta i slept wid that paparazzi man.

voice:so bored?

brit:so tired! hey wait a minut hus there?!

the voice was comin frm a wal of the tent where a terribly foul odour was permeating, britny shivered an tryed to make herself luk smaller the way her momma thought her. there was a rustle and a huge blak beehyv popped up

brit:Amy!

amy:britny!

brit:wats goin on amy im scared , all my fans must b worried sik

amy:dont worry we'l get outta this , 1 of these suckers caught me sellin some old dust to the kidddies . hehe , tryed it myself but nothing beats pure coke

brit:wat?!theres drugs here

amy: plenty, secret herbs and grasses aw, u hear that some1s comin

britny smiled at the fat guard hu walts in and he inclined his hed, then dragged britny and amy out the tent b4 a huge audience.

gran.myzen: i say burn the lot! we havent had that much killin fun since we sent marlone n maras motha on her way

gran.robin: dear dont u remember wat hppned that tym!

the 2 old ppl were arguin among themselves wen a small women frm the syd psst! at amy and britny . there was a huge bello of smoke an bothour divas found themselves on an empty island filled with spiked turtle shells.
3 women worked at taking off the cuffs and then turned to spek to britny and amy.

nina:we r of the feminist revolution and u 2 are our only hope!

whats this , a new order ? it seems lylkly that all is not well in this small part of isya. hopefully the next addition will shed lyt on these discoveries.

watch out for : Britney Spears in Roumen(The weddin)pt.3
Old 11-29-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
LOL, nice. "Plenty of secret herbs and grasses" :P

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 11-29-2008, 06:16 PM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Thank goodness Amy Winehouse didn't die.

I would have been a sad puppy.

She and I are tight.

Closed Thread