Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2008, 07:57 PM   #1
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Lets run away
Current Level: together
Server: from this place
Hazu will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Hazu
[Story] Untitled- Omg its edited some!

=o Okay.. the one about Amber and Shawn... i think thst how i spelt the name. Ill finish sometime... it's just my moms puppys tore up the paper so I have to re-read what I've typed up. Then remeber what was destoryed and How i was wanting the story line to go.
This story is something I just work on with what lil free time I get during class... I just write fast. :P
It's not a good story really. o.o And i've never wrote one in first person (I thinkt ahts right) before. OR on this kind of thing. So please dont laugh if it sucks too bad. ^^ It's just something that gives me something to do.

--------------------------
“Nina?” I asked as I opened my front door. Nina stood there, her eyes hallow and blank as she stared down- a bruise on her cheek was hard not to notice. She tried to speak, but no sound came out. I could see in her eyes… the pleading in pain. It hurt to see her beautiful green eyes like that. It hurt to see her like this.
“I’m sorry…” She managed to choke out, trying to hold back tears.
“Don’t be.” I whispered, leading her inside.
It’s hard to believe I only met this girl, Katherine, Nina, six months ago. Only seven months ago I started Jackson High… where I met this girl…

“Bye Zin.” I said, scratching my husky behind her ear as she stared at me with her amazing blue eyes. I felt bad, leaving her home alone. John, my father, was a doctor and rarely took any time off. Kim, my mother, was a designer and practically lived at her studio. They weren’t bad parents, just dedicated to their jobs. Zin whined lowly, reminding me I was about to be late, I gave her a treat and fled out the door to my yellow convertible. I stared at it for a sec, starting to wish I had a less…. Noticeable vehicle. Not wanting to be late, I got in and headed towards my school. My old school was destroyed by a tornado ironically, so everyone had to transfer to other schools. As I slid the car into a parking spot I heard a familiar voice calling my name. Closing the door I was nearly tackled by my blonde haired friend, Julie.
“Julie!” I laughed hugging her. “Where’s Conan?”
“Here.” Conan said walking up behind Julie. “You know I’m jealous, my best friend gets better hugs from my girlfriend than I do.” He sighed, sarcastically.
“But you get things he doesn’t.” Julie winked, letting go of me. “Plus Nathan is like a brother, he needs hugs.”
“We’re going to be late…” I pointed out.
“Let’s go then! Yay!” Julie jumped and started to walk toward the school in her normal energetic way. Conan and I followed, hoping she knew her way.
“We’re being stared at…” Conan mumbled as we walked through the halls.
“We’re the only ones that joined this school.” I laughed. Jackson high was smaller than our old school. Actually our old school was a academy that no one in this school could afford…
“It’s funny?” Julie giggled, she loved attention.
“This is my class.” I sighed, leaving the two.
“Meet ya at lunch.” Conan called.
Weeks went by. People tended to avoid us, not that we acted rude but we alo didn’t try to communicate with them. I was going to have to though. In two weeks the drama club was going to have a play. Four other students and I were going to set up the scenes. There was Sara, Thomas, James, and another girl who seemed to keep to herself.

“Plays are fun.” Julie giggled, rolling across my bed, messing it up. Conan was stretched out on the floor, reading a book for his literature class. I was talking to our old classmates on my computer.
“You’re going to be in a play?” A males voice came from the computer, a light, joking, Irish accent.
“No he’s helping out.” Conan laughed. “Like he’d actually get on stage.”
“I miss the academy.” I sighed There we didn’t get stared at or avoided. There we didn’t feel like freaks.
“The school work is easier here.” Conan smiled. “Even I can ace these classes.” I looked at Conan then the napping Julie, as I turned off the computer, and smiled to myself. Life wasn’t bad like this. I thought it would be worse, leaving old friends behind.
“Doesn’t anyone think its odd that there’s a girl in your room?” Conan ask, bored.
“Of course not. I have a different one in here every night. Annoyin’ though, they never want to leave.” I said, with a heavy sigh. Suddenly my room was filled with laughter. Zin came in to see what was going on as I fell out of my chair. “Com’er girl.” I smiled, trying to stop laughing, as I held a hand out for the husky. She rubbed her muzzle against it and lay across my legs.
“Any ways Julie isn’t counted as a girl to me. She’s too much like a sister. Even our maid knows that. And you know that.” I pointed out, throwing a squeaky toy, there was many scattered in my room, at him. Zin jumped, her tail wagged back and forth a few times swiftly, and in one graceful leap she was on Conan.
“I smell like your dog…” Conan complained, walking beside us.
“She jumped on you two days ago… plus she smells like raspberries…” I sighed. The maid gave Zinnia baths every two to three days.
“I can still smell I though and I’ve lost track of how many showers I’ve taken….” He whined and stuck his head in his locker. “Wait! My sis must have changed the shower gel and shampoo again…”
“See not my dogs fault.”
“Co—nan ready?” Julie asked, skipping back towards us.
“Sure.” He smiled, putting his arm around her waist.
“Have fun.” I smiled as I left them and headed towards the auditorium for rehearsal.
“Nathan!” Mrs. Shai called. “We need the church scene!”
“Coming!” I called. No one else who was supposed to help showed up. I was stuck doing this alone, wanting to curse myself for even coming. The storyline was about two best friends who go through their parents being shot in a bank robbery. Ironically they re-meet at college and some other stuff I really didn’t care about.
The church benches were heavier than I had though. I was glad there was only six of them.
“Need some help?” Someone asked, behind me. Turning around I saw It was the girl whos name I couldn’t remember. Her light brown shoulder length hair was down and she wore a long sleeved shirt.
“Cold outside?” I asked, the autumn air was still warm from summer, it seemed odd.
“Not really. Just some of my classes get pretty cold with the A.C.” She shrugged. “you’re Nathan, right?” She asked, obviously changing the subject.
“Yeah.” I said lifting one end of the bench.
“I’m Nina.” She smiled slightly, helping with the other end. I was glad she didn’t expect me to already know her name.
“I think I have you in some of my classes.” She said as we place the bench in place.
“Really? Sorry I don’t pay attention to people around me usually…” It wasn’t a lie. She was the only person so far that has spoken to any of us from the Academy, so I tended to ignore everyone around me… made things a bit easier.
“Chem two, Literature, and this.” She said, walking back to behind the stage. I hadn’t realized we had finished setting up the scene until she sat down on a wooden box. “They shouldn’t make those benches that heavy.” She frowned.
“It didn’t kill us though.” I laughed, glad to be able to talk with someone other than Conan and Julie. “After this is over want to go get something to eat? My treat.” I offered, realizing I was getting hungry.
“I’m not sure…” She mumbled.
“I’m not a bad guy. I’ll take you right home.. or back to school If you drove yourself.”
“Sure.” She laughed. “But it’s not that I thought you were a ‘bad guy’. Oh and um I walked here. My parents were too busy and I don’t have a car.” She smiled, slightly.
“Street Scene!” Mrs. Shai called. Nina jumped to start changing the scenes and I followed to help.
Old 09-28-2008, 08:58 PM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Sounds grat zuzu ^_^ I read the first few sentences then got lazy and stopped XD But it seemed like it was good XD
Old 10-08-2008, 03:08 AM   #3
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

rofl XD
its actually really pointless and weird and dumb :O but it gives me something to write on during the day at school. My mind wonders if I dont draw or write and i fall asleep....... so only way to listen to my teachers is to write.. or draw oddly they give me evil looks bug dont say anything, and im listening to everything they say :O
Old 10-08-2008, 04:42 AM   #4
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
I don't like how you end all the stories without an ending . Or atleast some sort of ending. It's like you started building a palace and stopped after the foundation y'know?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-15-2008, 01:10 AM   #5
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

^^ I plan on putting a actual ending to this. Ive beenw orking on it a bit o:
Though this story seems weird 'Cause im used to writing in third person- or whatever its called. XD Sleepy not thinking atm.
Old 10-22-2008, 07:50 PM   #6
Beloved
Slime

Current Level: 37
Server: Epith
Beloved is on a distinguished road
Aww I liked it. :3

But it really does need an ending...
Old 11-19-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

x3 Still working on that... lol
Been working on one for about 2 years o.o; nearly done. Sucky writing but yeah. =)

This one ive gotten a bit more done on it but I keep forgetting the notebook in my locker D=

Edit: ... Hehe my 333th post
Old 11-23-2008, 02:07 AM   #8
Pebbles
Hob

In-Game Name: Kabura | Majinai
Current Level: 5x | 7x
Server: Teva
Pebbles has disabled reputation
It took me a while to realize the main character's a boy and his name is Nathan. o_o"

AND AND finish this one please.

Old 11-23-2008, 04:04 AM   #9
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

xD lmao
and Ill try to finish them D:
Planning on taking ACT inthe spring so I have studying to do plus I suck at endings.
Finally finishing a long story I started a while back XD had to do alot of research so it took quit a while.

These i'll try to finish soon D:
Old 11-24-2008, 02:30 AM   #10
Hazu
Blue Clover Trumpy

*Dies* o.o got some typed sorry D: <3

Reminder: o.o just something i do in spare time and first time doing this type of writing so it prob isnt good at all XD PLUS i get writers block easily have fun.. still not done but yeah.

We finished taking the last scene off as Mrs Shai’s voice echoed around the almost empty auditorium. “Thank you darlings. This play is going to be fantastic. Katherine, Nathan, you two were wonderful. Such great helpers!”
Everyone began to leaving the auditoriums, ready to head home. I could feel eyes on me as I went to find Nina. She was sitting where we were during the rehearsal. “Nina?” I asked, walking towards her.
“I’m ready.” She smiled, getting up.
“What kind of food do you like?” I asked, as we walked to my car in the darkness.
“I’m not picky…” She mumbled. She didn’t seem comfortable walking with me. I was hoping I didn’t scare her…
“Any certain kind you want? Chinese? Steak? Sea food? Italian?” I pressed on as I found my car.
“Italian? I’ve never tried that before.” She said shyly. “Are you sure?”
“yup.” I smiled opening the door for her. “I think there’s an Italian Restaurant on Frank Philips…” I’m still not sure why I decided to take her to dinner, she was nice and didn’t avoid me like the plague she didn’t even look at us weird… I wanted to make a new friend I guess.
“Nathan?” She asked as the car left the parking lot.
“hmm?”
“Um… How do you like school?” She asked quietly.
“It’s not bad. Just I don’t know why everyone avoids me and my friends. Do they hate us?” I wondered, as we turned onto Frank Philips, it wasn’t far from the school.
“They don’t hate you.” She said, encouragingly. “They all talk about you three, they watch you, it’s almost like there’s a silent rule to not approach any one from the academy.”
I frowned at this, “we’re not any different.”
“You are, but not in a bad way. Every new student at the school is different.” Nina smiled at me and I couldn’t help but to laugh.
“We’re here.” I announced as I pulled into Mario’s Italian Fantasy. I parked in one of the many empty spots, it was near midnight and business was slow.
“Can you make me a promise?” I asked her as we walked in.
“Sure…” she said hesitantly.
“It’s nothing bad. Just no getting upset on prices, kay?” I smiled as I opened the door for her.
“um… okay…” she blushed lightly, just enough that I could tell it was a blush.
“Table for two?” The waiter asked kindly.
“Yes, please.” I said following him to a booth near a window.
“What would you two like to drink?” The waiter asked, setting the menus in front of us.
“Sweat tea?” Nina looked at me, more of a question than an answer.
“Two sweat teas, please.” I told the waiter who nodded and left with a smile.
“Anything sound good?” I asked her as she looked at her menu, the look on her face clear. “No making a big deal about pricing. You promised.” I said knowing what she would say before she even said it . “The ravioli here is great.” I smiled, pointing out the parmesan ravioli to her.
----

“Nathan~!” Julie called running towards me in the school parking lot.
I laughed as I stepped to the side, “No glomping today.”
“Where were you last night? I called your cell and it was off.” Conan asked, sitting on the side of his truck that I was parked beside.
“I had to help with the play rehearsal,” I reminded him. “and I went to get something to eat. I took Nina, a girl that helps with the scenes, with me. Not that way Conan! Took her straight home.” I defended myself, glaring at him.
“Okay okay.” Conan laughed, “Isn’t Nina the girl we have in Algebra, Julie?”
“I think so.” She said, watching a beetle crawl on the ground. “I’m going to name you Fred.” She laughed, picking it up.
“I’ll… never fully understand you Julie…” Conan laughed as we headed to our classes. My first hour was Chemistry, I was hoping to see Nina. A month at school and I hadn’t once noticed her. Her short, light brown hair, and her eyes bright and green…”Nathan, watch out!” Conan shouted as a door swung open and nearly hit me in the face.
“Oh my god! I’m sorry! Are you alright?” A small, strawberry blonde haired girl gasped.
“I’m fine, it’s my fault anyways.”
“No its mine, I should have paid more attention.” She looked at me with a pout on her face. Just then I realized this was the chemistry room. “We’re going to be late…” I mumbled.
“Oh!” She gasped going back into the room and I followed. I scanned the room and was crushed, Nina was no where to be found. I sat in my regular seat and the girl sat beside me.
“You’re Nathan Smith, right? I’m Nikkoal Prentice.” She leaned over close to me, “There’s a party at my house this Friday. It’d make me feel better if you could go… as an apology for nearly hitting you with the door.” She stared at me with huge hopeful blue eyes. “ You and your friends are welcome to co-“
“Nikky class has started, Please pay attention.” Mr. Coop grumbled.
“Sorry Coop.” nikky giggled, and turned back to me before sitting, “I’ll put the address in your locker.” She whispered.
The girl practically stalked me until lunch. I almost expected to be ambushed when the last hour bell finally rung.
“Nathan~!” I was actually relieved that it was Julie, and not Nikky. “Hurry up!.” She called.
“Be right there!” I said opening my locker to see a note taped to the inside of my door.

Last edited by Hazu; 11-24-2008 at 03:38 AM..
Closed Thread