Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 01:32 AM   #1
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
Night

Has anyone read this book about the holocaust by Elie Weisel? It's...very very descriptive for such a small book...I felt like I was there..and I've never been pulled in by a non-fiction book before. You guys should check it out, even if you don't like to read.

It is so descriptive, that you feel all the emotions elie feels..When he's starving..you feel it..when he's in pain..you feel it..It's just such a touching book..so..captivating..or so to say.

Last edited by Luna; 09-26-2008 at 01:53 AM..
Old 09-26-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Server: Teva
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
I read it in 10th grade as my English class focused many of our projects on Human Rights the first semester that year. I learned a lot of not-so-things.

As for the book itself, I felt sad for the people involved since it was a real event. Unlike fictional stories, where when things go wrong, you can hope they get better as the story moves on, I did not expect that from Night considering the subject. And knowing that made me feel more sympathetic for them and others who were/are going through harsh times.

I can't say I felt what he felt no matter how descriptive he was. I didn't go through anything remotely similar so no matter how descriptive the book is, I can't really understand the suffering he and many others went through. This is just me though. Words can convey a lot of meaning, but it's not really enough for me to understand more than just a bit.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Old 09-26-2008, 02:10 AM   #3
Luna
Marlone Fighter

Luna has a spectacular aura aboutLuna has a spectacular aura about
There still is alot of description as to, you can see it in your head, and imagine what's going on..I mean...a huge furnace...and barrack type places... It's all just so..sad when you think of everything they went through..the many people who died..and were treated like scum just because of their religion.
Closed Thread