Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 11:09 PM   #81
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all

Well, putting the whole strength vs. spirit thing aside, this is what I'd like to see in your guide Tequila:

A change log. Helps a lot to know what you've done and when you've done it. It's useful for reference, for those who don't check back here frequently enough to see changes. Sticking *updated* into the thread title only seems to work once.

I'll check back for your feedback about this. I don't mind if you don't throw this in, though I'd appreciate it if you did.

Last edited by Dynamics; 08-10-2007 at 11:12 PM..
Old 08-11-2007, 05:30 PM   #82
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
Alot needs to be added to this guide...but its hard to do so.....when i need to grind up to 60 to give you guys a good preview of the skills^^

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
Old 08-24-2007, 12:09 AM   #83
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
I BUMP OLD THREAD!

K.

Exactly how much would 5 points in duration for Invincible increase the absorption? If it's like...10 seconds, then oh hell I'll spend 5 points. Sometimes I suicide charge into a 10 monster mob (two days before the end of CB). >_>
Old 08-25-2007, 01:19 AM   #84
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
I BUMP OLD THREAD!

K.

Exactly how much would 5 points in duration for Invincible increase the absorption? If it's like...10 seconds, then oh hell I'll spend 5 points. Sometimes I suicide charge into a 10 monster mob (two days before the end of CB). >_>
its not 10 secs it like .02 secs per point or something like that.

Old 08-25-2007, 01:36 AM   #85
tehfusion
Mara Pirates

In-Game Name: Ramesiel
Current Level: 55
Server: Teva
tehfusion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to tehfusion Send a message via AIM to tehfusion Send a message via MSN to tehfusion Send a message via Yahoo to tehfusion Send a message via Skype™ to tehfusion
This post no longer exists.

Last edited by tehfusion; 01-15-2009 at 01:10 AM..
Old 08-25-2007, 04:50 AM   #86
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

Originally Posted by tehfusion View Post
o.o The first point is 4.5 seconds, or around that. I don't remember exactly - but I know I only put one point into it, because after that, the next two points gave about 1 second each.
not really sure anymore but either way empowerment if invincible jus isnt worth it since you wont be usin it very much anyways.

Old 08-28-2007, 10:13 AM   #87
Antagonist
King Crab

Server: Teva
Antagonist is on a distinguished road
I found a contradiction:

Quote:
-Endurance Build- *my personal favorite*
I find that a 2:1 or 3:1 End:Str ratio is the best for higher lvl soloing which is what you will do the majority of the time. As for needing Sp we dont really need to raise it..Because we have a nice little passive skill Called Divinity which raises you SP by quite a bit. The damage with this build is quite good as well if you find it still to low for your taste simply upgrade your weapon.

-Str Build-
Some people are more infavor of a 2:1 Str:End build I didnt really find the raising of Str necessary because you get massive boost in Str from leveling up. This build is high in damage but leaves you lacking in Defense and Hp. You will kill quicker but are less likely to be able to tank the higher lvl quest boss.
You might want to word it a little more clearly. You advocated STR in the endurance build but later went on to say that "you get massive boost in STR from leveling up". With the way it's written, it doesn't make sense since you're adding even less STR points in the endurance build and yet you "get enough" naturally each level.

I would also use this chance to bring up a point about SPR instead of STR, but you probably won't change your stand on that.

However, I would recommend adding an unbiased section under the builds for END/SPR, in case there are people that want to know how it works.

Other than that, my only other suggestion is going through and fixing spelling/grammar and maybe using spell check to fix the common errors. It's pretty well-written.
Old 08-30-2007, 06:38 AM   #88
weavers
Mushroom

weavers is on a distinguished road
question about bleed...does it actualy do bleed damage like the archers spell? if not i can't see any reason to go from using hammer at lvl 20-40 then switching to mace.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:38 AM   #89
dcyk
Hero Slime

dcyk is on a distinguished road
ehh, i'm new to the game, i'm level 13, i have 6 empowerment points, how do they work and what should i use them on. Thanks
Old 09-07-2007, 09:44 PM   #90
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by weavers View Post
question about bleed...does it actualy do bleed damage like the archers spell? if not i can't see any reason to go from using hammer at lvl 20-40 then switching to mace.
I don't think so, because it looks like to me as another Bash.

Originally Posted by dcyk View Post
ehh, i'm new to the game, i'm level 13, i have 6 empowerment points, how do they work and what should i use them on. Thanks
Put 5 points into SP consumption for Heal, almost everyone does it...since it'll obviously be your most used skill.
Closed Thread