Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2007, 02:01 PM   #1
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Rejuvenate

I've finally got this skill - yay!!

Question: Should I empower 5 points into cool down for this? Original cool down is 10 seconds, after 5 points, the cool down is 7 seconds. I know it's only 3 second difference, but you know how sometimes 3 seconds in game is a lot when there's an intense healing session.

I want to empower 5 points into sp consumption to this (I wanna do the exact same empowerments as my normal heal on this skill). Is it worth it? Do people use this skill often? Or should I save it for other skills?

Thanks in advance!
Old 10-27-2007, 03:45 PM   #2
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
I'm a bit unsure on what to do with this as well. ATM, I use this only in emergencies - never use for grinding, and only when I have to with a party during bosses. (I also use it as a substitute for taunt when I'm tanking in a small group, but that's another story XD ). However, I know our last heal is level 5x, so it'll be more and more important as time progresses. So, my guess is that I'll eventually put 5+5 in it . . . especially since I don't have much else that I'd want to put those points in anyway.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:17 PM   #3
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I've asked a few people about this since I posted... and most of them said they hardly used Rejuvenate, so it's probably not really worth putting 5+5 points into it now, especially when it's getting harder and harder to use a skill points.

I was suggested by a cleric to maybe try it on restore - and I think that might be a good idea. Not sure, but I'll have a look into it.

Oh yea, I'm not planning to put any into my attack skills because I want to max up my support skills.
Old 10-27-2007, 04:59 PM   #4
Lafieru
Speedy Boogy

Lafieru is on a distinguished road
I have 5 for sp consumption on Restore and I love that - so SP friendly. Not sure about putting CD on restore though, since there's rarely a reason to spam restore.
Old 10-28-2007, 12:45 AM   #5
cryragon
Slime

cryragon is on a distinguished road
Rejuvenation is a useful skill, you can cast it during the gap between Heals for maximum efficiency. However, please keep in mind that Rejuvenation has a cast time, so Rejuvenation is not a skill you would depend your life on.
Old 10-28-2007, 01:50 AM   #6
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Heal and Rejuvenate stack very well. If you run into serious trouble, Heal + Rejuvenate provide close to 2k hp restored in about 2 seconds.

Cooldown shouldn't really be empowered, but I did do 5 points into SP Consumption.
Closed Thread