Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 06:48 AM   #1
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Demon Assassin

I wrote this a while ago...and Im not sure if the entire prologue will fit in one post, let alone 11+ chapters so ill just put the prologue here

Warning: Gory :3

Demon Assassin

Prologue

The Demon’s Claw Arched down, the blood-stained blades just grazed Ven’s neck as he swerved to his right to avoid the almost fatal hit.
“Heh, I guess I’m loosing my touch” He Muttered before Rolling to his left to avoid another slash from his opponent.
The Demon Ven was Facing was one of the lesser threats that he had to face in his line of work. His Client was a Priest who phoned Ven One quiet Tuesday Morning Explaining to him in his Distraught and fear filled voice that this demon had been plaguing his church and killing the villagers of his town.
The beast he had been hired to slay was about 9ft tall, it had a human shape. And that was the only thing human about it.
The Demon had horrible green and yellow bloodshot eyes that bulged from his arms, torso and the black lump on its neck that resembled a head. It’s arms were long and skinny with bits of flesh hanging off at it’s wrist and elbows. It’s Skin was black with cracks all over, the cracks were more noticeable near the joints were orange coloured pus Oozed out slowly.
It’s Legs had the build of kangaroo legs but instead of hopping the Demon walked with a strange sort of Limp. The Jaw of this foul beast was only noticeable when it opened its Mouth in an attempt to rip off the limbs of its Prey. It’s teeth were stained Black with the remains of its last meal sliding down its abnormally large incisors and Molars, Unlike Human Teeth the teeth on this demon were all Pointed, The only thing that defined them as Incisors or Molars was the shape of the Base
Most Demons can talk but some Lesser Demons such as this one can’t. The ones that can talk normally only mutter a groan in the presence of prey as they engorge themselves on the organs of their victims, but some give themselves names in an attempt to seem slightly human.
The Demon struck again with it’s Claws aiming for the Kill. Ven dodged and scanned his surroundings looking for a way to kill the beast.
He was in a Church, in fact the same church that belonged to his client. He had hoped to keep the damage to a minimal but the raging nature of this demon made it impossible for Ven to kill it by simply snapping its neck or impaling it. No, he would have to get his hands dirty this time.
The Demon’s eyes, it was impossible to tell how many there were while it was moving, locked onto Ven and the Demon Screeched out a foul sound of Hunger.
The Last Thing the demon thought of was the sweet taste of blood running down it’s throat.
The Beast curled up its hind legs, Dug its claws into the wooden floor near the Podium where the Priest would give his Holy Preaches, And with its eyes hungrily staring at its Target it Relased the power stored in its hind legs that propelled it forward, sending wooden floorboards High into the air.
Ven stood perfectly still.
The Demon soared through the air and when it was about a meter away from it’s Target Ven held out his right arm. The Lower jaw of the Foul creature connected with his Hand.
Ven’s Eyes turned a Shade of Red as opposed to their normal blue colour.
The Force of the demon colliding with him barely moved him an inch as he gripped the demons Jaw with his right hand and then with his left he swerved and grabbed the demon’s top jaw, then with a flick of his wrist he swung his arms sideways.
The little resistance given by the Demon’s brittle bones were shattered as Ven quickly brought his arms to the side, the pressure tore apart the black, puss covered skin of the beast, Life left the bloodshot eyes of his prey and blood erupted from the Demon’s torso as Ven ripped the creature in two.
“I pity the guy who has to clean this up” He Murmured as he released his grip on the creature’s Upper and lower Jaw. His eyes reverted to their normal blue colour. Before even wiping his face Ven pulled a flip up silver Cell phone from his Baggy Jeans, flipped it open and dialled the number of his Client.
“The Demon is dead, I expect my pay tomorrow” He said simply to the Microphone in his Cell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ven’s Mother was Human, but his Father, Well;
Ven’s father was a Demon.
The sum of a Human and a Demon reproducing created a Human with Demonic Powers. “Wow that’s Great” you might say but it is much worse. The product of these two beings reproducing created two creatures, a Human and a Demon, but these creatures share the same body. Normally this can be seen by some Demonic Features if the Human side is dominant and vice versa.
However because one part of him has to be dominant the demon side within is always fighting for its way out, and when it escapes the bodies will start to pile up.
Both of Ven’s arms were that of a Demon’s, They looked a little like a Sapphire in the shape of a human arm but it had an eerie Green glow that seemed to throb depending on what he was doing, When he was fighting a demon his Demonic arms glowed very brightly both blue and green, but after the battle the light would dim and it would glow more gently.
Most of his arms were covered by the Sleeves of his dark Blue Trench coat; underneath it he wore a short sleeved white T-shirt.
Ven’s Skin was pale but slightly tanned and his Hair was White and scruffy.
Ven was his Human Name; His Mother told him that it was Latin for wind.
But He had another name,
A Name for his Demon side;

Beowolf.
Old 10-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #2
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Lol I didn't finish it, only read the first few sentences and the ending XD But I really really liked

(I never read people's stories till the end >.> At least for u I read the end ._.)
Old 10-25-2008, 02:26 PM   #3
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Leesa View Post
Lol I didn't finish it, only read the first few sentences and the ending XD But I really really liked

(I never read people's stories till the end >.> At least for u I read the end ._.)
XD Thank you ?
Old 10-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #4
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Nice prologue, but it could be better. Still better that anything I tried though.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Old 10-25-2008, 10:52 PM   #5
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

Originally Posted by Vasu View Post
Nice prologue, but it could be better. Still better that anything I tried though.
Yeah i know, it could be alot better. But thanks ^^
Old 10-26-2008, 05:08 AM   #6
lamchopz
Goblin Swordman

In-Game Name: yummy
Current Level: skewl
lamchopz has disabled reputation
looks promising.

can't wait for chapter 1.

-------------------------------------------------
Old 11-11-2008, 03:58 PM   #7
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
I thought I would point out some mistakes for you :D
By seeing them...hmm are you German? D: German nouns are in capital letters...I was wondering if that was why you put many of the words in caps xP

Well it's always nicer to have a corrected version of things :)
I wish it was more gory! :D

Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
The Demon’s Claw Arched down, the blood-stained blades just grazed Ven’s neck as he swerved to his right to avoid the almost fatal hit.
“Heh, I guess I’m loosing my touch” He Muttered before Rolling to his left to avoid another slash from his opponent.
The Demon Ven was Facing was one of the lesser threats that he had to face in his line of work. His Client was a Priest who phoned Ven One quiet Tuesday Morning Explaining to him in his Distraught and fear filled voice that this demon had been plaguing his church and killing the villagers of his town.
The beast he had been hired to slay was about 9ft tall, it had a human shape. And that was the only thing human about it.
The Demon had horrible green and yellow bloodshot eyes that bulged from his arms, torso and the black lump on its neck that resembled a head. It’s arms were long and skinny with bits of flesh hanging off at it’s wrist and elbows. It’s(Its) Skin was black with cracks all over, the cracks were more noticeable near the joints were orange coloured pus Oozed out slowly.

And you know the rest :) You could go over it
I love the description of the beast :D Allows me to imagine it quite easily in my head.
Waiting for gorier works from you >:D
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Closed Thread