Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 11:45 PM   #21
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

Originally Posted by Vash View Post
You'd like a shiney cool weapon like everyone else right, but just you do not know how? Well here is a quick guide on doing so.

First press K and go to the Alchemy tab. Learn Stone Production(-NOTE- You can only learn 2/3). Then go to the skill lady in any town. Learn the stone recipe skills. Right click the item and learn the recipe. Now press k and drag the stone production skill to the skill try and/or right click it.

Now you'll open up a window with Elrue in the list. If you see tier 1 all in green you did it correctly so far. Now click the Elrue (The first one that appears) start making them if you can. If you cannot go kill some monsters that drop the item(s) that you need. Now you got the Elrue Stones. Go to the Black Smith and click Refine item. Put your item in the center that you'd like to enhance. Drag the Elrue stone into one of the slots around the center(You need it in a peice of 1. If it is stacked up more than one just shift click the stack and type in 1)

Now just hope that it goes all good. There is a chance that it can be reduce by 1 plus and/or break the item.

+1 & +2 has nothing special.
+3 makes your item shining silver.(Like gloss on the item)
+4 makes it shine red.
+5 has blue swirls around the item.
+6 Has blue swirls and some sort of red code line go around it also.
+7 ??
+8 Has a big red fog around it and same as +6, but the swirls is red.
+9 ??
Hey vash,i have a question. I want to make my enhanced weapon, and i already selected scroll production and potion production as skills is it possible to change them back?
Old 06-29-2007, 08:19 AM   #22
Flyingdot
Slime

Flyingdot is on a distinguished road
Hum think your guide about the weapon effects is not totally right.
+6 on bows has a pink/red flash light glowing around the weapon and two ribbons like (green and red ) wrapping around it , for spikes it just the red/pink glow .
for +7 for bows , there's like a orange glow added to the +6 glow (don't have a picture of it tho)
and for spikes there's the glowing code thing around it ; I dunno yet about +8 or +9 weapon effects.

i'll add later to this reply two screenshots with those effects on it.
Old 06-29-2007, 08:50 AM   #23
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Ok I've got screens of some different +bows.

This one I forgot what it was. It was either +2 or +4, but if you say that +2 has no effects, then it has to be +4. It was definitely not +3 though.

This is +5.

This is +6.

This is +7.

Not sure about this one, it looks like a +7 too but it looks brighter for some reason.. maybe because it's an extra close up.

I don't know what + this is but obviously it's one of the higher ones. So pretty!
Old 06-30-2007, 04:48 AM   #24
Vash
Mara Pirate Sailor

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Vash / Sanosuke
Current Level: 25 / 20
Vash is on a distinguished road
^I think thats +9 since I seen a GM saying that a bow looking like that at +9

Vash - Level 25 - Mage
Sanosuke - Lv 20 - Cleric
Old 07-03-2007, 06:16 PM   #25
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
That one's +8, unless they switched the numbers in the translation. Here's a pic with all 9 bow enhancements:

I like +7 best I think, but 8 is pretty slick too. +9 looks a little plain, but I've never seen it animated so it's probably cooler than it looks in a still shot.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:52 PM   #26
Rightclaw
DFO has my heart <3

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Yuki ^o^
Current Level: Yuki ^o^
Server: Yuki ^o^
Rightclaw has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to Rightclaw
+8 looks so cool @_____@
Old 07-03-2007, 07:34 PM   #27
Vash
Mara Pirate Sailor

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Vash / Sanosuke
Current Level: 25 / 20
Vash is on a distinguished road
Well we got the swords and bow. Now to get shield, staff, and cleric D:

Vash - Level 25 - Mage
Sanosuke - Lv 20 - Cleric
Old 08-30-2007, 11:15 PM   #28
Mazin
Honeying

In-Game Name: Dreain
Current Level: 67
Mazin has disabled reputation
awww no clerics but thx i like how laid the pics out n stuff
Old 09-03-2007, 12:38 AM   #29
Hero Slime

566395 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
thats good guide ;] they should make bigger glows around the +9's
Old 09-21-2007, 04:09 PM   #30
Hamma
Slime

In-Game Name: Hamma or Merlan
Current Level: Hamma is 12 Merlan is 10.
Server: Tera (Hope forever!)
Hamma is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Vash View Post
You'd like a shiney cool weapon like everyone else right, but just you do not know how? Well here is a quick guide on doing so.

First press K and go to the Alchemy tab. Learn Stone Production(-NOTE- You can only learn 2/3). Then go to the skill lady in any town. Learn the stone recipe skills. Right click the item and learn the recipe. Now press k and drag the stone production skill to the skill try and/or right click it.

Now you'll open up a window with Elrue in the list. If you see tier 1 all in green you did it correctly so far. Now click the Elrue (The first one that appears) start making them if you can. If you cannot go kill some monsters that drop the item(s) that you need. Now you got the Elrue Stones. Go to the Black Smith and click Refine item. Put your item in the center that you'd like to enhance. Drag the Elrue stone into one of the slots around the center(You need it in a peice of 1. If it is stacked up more than one just shift click the stack and type in 1)

Now just hope that it goes all good. There is a chance that it can be reduce by 1 plus and/or break the item.

+1 & +2 has nothing special.
+3 makes your item shining silver.(Like gloss on the item)
+4 makes it shine red.
+5 has blue swirls around the item.
+6 Has blue swirls and some sort of red code line go around it also.
+7 ??
+8 Has a big red fog around it and same as +6, but the swirls is red.
+9 ??

I'll post screenshots if I ever see the those +'s again. I broke my weapon twice going for +5 and twice again for +6. <I gotten +3's and 4's from Slime King.>

Need help? Just post where you need help.

<Screenshots of +'s>
I should get 3~7 later on today.. At least I think. Well here is +3,5,6

The swords have a lighting thingy when +5 hard to tell.

Yes, but the pattern for Mages when placing them is top then left then top left for +3 and for Clerics its top then left then right; all I no is what I'v told.