Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-27-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
my dog is gone

A few months ago this stray dog wondered up. We have planty of dogs and cats, so we tried to get it to leave but the silly dog wouldn't leave. He then proceeded to work his big goofy way into all of our hearts.

We started feeding him, gave him a name, bought him his own food and water dishes, and he found a new home. Well, this weekend he chased my husband all the way to the end of the driveway. My husband was pulling a trailor, and apparently, Lugnut (the dog's name) didn't like the trailor and chased after it trying to bite it. When my hubby hit the main road, he figured Lugnut would turn around and come home. But, after arriving home, Lugnut never came back.

We looked for him off and on yesterday and kept figuring he would show back up. We called him and called him all night long last night, and finally went to bed figuring he would be at the front door pressing his big silly nose up to the glass like he does every morning. But, no Lugnut. My son is now heartbroken, because he has become attached to this dog.

The dog was a pest. He chewed up anything and everything he could get his paws on. He constantly chased and terrorized my cats, to the point that they now live in the garage and refuse to come out. He has dug holes all throughout my yard, he has scratched up my front door and back door, he has scratched up the side of my truck door from jumping on it in the evenings when I get home, he was just a pest. And I miss him also.

The big goofy nut. T.T

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:32 PM   #2
+Tequila+
Blue Clover Trumpy

In-Game Name: Braver
Current Level: 126
Server: Wildlands(PvP)
+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough+Tequila+ will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to +Tequila+ Send a message via MSN to +Tequila+
aww i hope he comes home. Dogs usually get hungry and go back to their food ina few days . Best wishes though

Jade Dynasty:Braver:13X:Balo
-Heaven Alliance Captain:Stardust Marshall-
+Tequila+ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:12 PM   #3
LiTtLeJoEy
Phinofly

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: LiTtLeJoEy
Current Level: 28
Server: apoline
LiTtLeJoEy is on a distinguished road
thats sad

Quote:
im a full end figter MEH AWSOME FIGTERS ARE ALWAYS FTW!
http://islya.myminicity.com/
LiTtLeJoEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #4
Patches
think before you type

In-Game Name: Patches
Current Level: 90 Warrior
Patches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to beholdPatches is a splendid one to behold
I am sorry about your dog. I know no matter how big of a pain in the rear they can be, we still miss them greatly when they are gone. I hope he comes back to you.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:12 PM   #5
Spirit
complete once again

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The goofy dog is back.

Turns out that he followed my husband further than he thought. He apparently followed him all the way down to the bend in the road and past another road. My son's friend that lives down that way found him and he has been at his house. He was finally able to talk his mother into letting him walk over here and he got Lugnut to follow him. My son was so very excited!!! 2 days without the dog and I admitted that I missed him, lol. Big silly dog.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
Old 05-27-2008, 11:15 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA YAY! That was nice to hear!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:49 AM   #7
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
Maybe you guys should think of adding a "Help with Life" section to the forums or something.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 01:13 AM   #8
Spirit
complete once again

lol, but I don't need help with life. The forums were dead, and I was bored at work.

Old 05-28-2008, 01:34 AM   #9
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
YEY! Glad to know Lugnut is back. =D
Old 05-28-2008, 03:35 AM   #10
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
You got any pics of him?

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Belaslav is offline   Reply With Quote