Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 01:56 PM   #41
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

In-Game Name: Renin
Current Level: Renin- TEVA THE RENIN ON BIJOU IS A IMPOSTER
Server: SANITY IS FOR THE WEAK!!
rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough

Good luck with leveling early off with spr.
Its going to SUCK.
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:56 PM   #42
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Okay, so I redid my fighter and so far have pumped all of my stat points into END. I did my 20 job change last night and put the 5 points into END. So, now I have 25 in nothing but END. So should I start putting my stats points elsewhere? And if so where? I am wanting her to be an awesome tank, which was one ofthe reason I decided to remake her. She is a 1h sword with shield, and never plans to carry anything else. Also, I have not put any of her skill empowerment points into anything yet, I have been saving them up for higher skills. Any suggestions on those. I have read ALL (and I do mean all) of the other posts in other threads to get some ideas. But, everyone seems to keep changing their opinions or contradicting each other. Not that that is a bad thing. I am just wondering what is the general concensus currently.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-09-2007, 03:30 PM   #43
Arcblaze
Mushroom Fighter

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Arcblaze
Current Level: 1x
Arcblaze is on a distinguished road
i get made fun of all the time for putting every single point i have got into str really is that so bad i dont see what the big problem is i dont take all the much damage really and if i have a cleric with me its no problem what so ever. i just dont get why its so bad to like to do damage with a fighter lol
Old 11-09-2007, 04:32 PM   #44
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

rokaraged will become famous soon enoughrokaraged will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Arcblaze View Post
i get made fun of all the time for putting every single point i have got into str really is that so bad i dont see what the big problem is i dont take all the much damage really and if i have a cleric with me its no problem what so ever. i just dont get why its so bad to like to do damage with a fighter lol
Lol SPr fighters get laughed at much more...
The meaning of victory is not to defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his every achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can recover. That is the meaning of victory.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:03 PM   #45
Arcblaze
Mushroom Fighter

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Arcblaze
Current Level: 1x
Arcblaze is on a distinguished road
lol well as long as im not the most made fun of then i guess i can live with it ha ha i cant help but to not want to be the classic meat bag of a player lol
Old 11-10-2007, 04:25 AM   #46
Zotius
Spade Guard Trumpy

Tournaments Won: 1

Zotius is on a distinguished road
Well leveling a Full Spr fighter from level 1 ~ level 20 is the same as leveling a 25 spr full str / end fighter. You still add the 25 spr first unless you don't want to. So it's quite easy for me... Or maybe I've just gotten used to it. Anyway I plan to become at least level 20 by today.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:23 PM   #47
lebatt
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: I_TAKE_A_POUNDIN
Current Level: 43
lebatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Myself I am a full end fighter and loving it. I enjoy going against hard guys solo and spamming the pots but being able to kill something (in time) a normal figher cant.

Also I enjoy being a tank and able to take the hits. I am not good yet at taking on 5 mobs and holding agro as I spent a few points in places i shoudltn of but that was for solo purposes. I have poitns to spend but saving for devastate and going to put into mock cooldown time.

Also with equipment i have more hp than fighters at lvl 46 and i'm only 39.
Old 11-12-2007, 08:25 PM   #48
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
So you continued putting stat points in END even after the initial 25? I was going to do that, but after reading a lot of other posts, after I reached 25 in END on my fighter, I started putting her points in STR.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 11-13-2007, 01:19 PM   #49
lebatt
Speedy Honeying

In-Game Name: I_TAKE_A_POUNDIN
Current Level: 43
lebatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Ya i am at +45 on end now or so. My buddy who's a cleric duo's with me for 1k xp a kill and we do it in 20 seconds. He's a high damage cleric lol so it works out great.
Old 11-13-2007, 02:29 PM   #50
rokaraged
Naiad Demon

1k every 20 seconds= 3k per minute
3k per minute = about 180k per hour
Oo;;;;;;;;
Very...good lol.
Closed Thread