Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Diablo III

Diablo III Officially Announced

OMG....OMG...OMG....OMG.....OMG...OMG.....OMG..... .OMG...

*deep breath*...... OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...

No more bs, no more rumors, no more hearsay. This time it's for real.

Seriously, I don't know how much any of you guys care, but I've been wishing for this for so long I could almost cry from joy. I've been a huge fan of franchise since it began over a decade ago and Diablo II (and LOD) is probably my favorite game of all time.

Goodbye real life. We had a good run these past few years....

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
Old 06-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #2
srabble031
Ice Vivi

In-Game Name: sWooShhh
Current Level: SweeEsHhh
Server: sWaaAssSH
srabble031 is on a distinguished road
._. yay *dances around with hoes*
Old 06-29-2008, 05:28 PM   #3
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
OMGOMGOMGOMGOPSMOW#$J837W4

*FANGIRL SCREEM!*

I love Diablo.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:01 PM   #4
Sinto
Skeleton

In-Game Name: Sinto
Current Level: 80. And staying there.
Server: Teva
Sinto is on a distinguished road
*___* I still have the 1st Diablo! .... but then it's spoiled.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:02 PM   #5
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
YESSSSSSS! D3
godly game, the best game in my opinion
D3 > WoW

Thanks Loveless!
Old 06-30-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Haha. D1=where everyone had the Godly Armor of the Whale or whatever.

xD

I can still play D2:LoD addictively after all this time... which is why I've uninstalled it from my computer. D:

Old 07-01-2008, 04:31 AM   #7
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
lol, I've uninstalled and reinstalled Diablo II so many times now... I just can't quit it forever. I even got banned once and I figured I'd let that be the end of it, but then on a whim I tried to get on b.net and sure enough I was back in the game. It was just a temp ban for maphack.

It's been 8 years now, I've killed Pindleskin thousands of times, (and never did get that damned Windforce... oh well it's barely worth anything since 1.10 anyway), and I'm still easily re-addicted to D2. I'm a little afraid of Diablo 3 to be honest. Gonna have to moderate myself with it.

-------

Old 07-01-2008, 04:38 AM   #8
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

OMG Pindleskin runs!!! XD

I was always so bad at MF runs.

I was a poor little Sorceress...

And then after that patch came out with the synergies, I became a Summoning Necromancer... and lagged myself to death all the time... >.<

*sigh*

I had a pretty awesome Amazon.... until the patch that nerfed Piercing Shot. She kicked ass with her Buriza. :3
Old 07-01-2008, 04:43 AM   #9
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
It looks nice.

Unlike Starcraft 2, which looks terrible in my eyes.

Starleague in Korea is freaking intense though...never thought that pro Starcraft could be so interesting/intense.

/nerdism
Old 07-01-2008, 04:50 AM   #10
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
I had a pretty awesome Amazon.... until the patch that nerfed Piercing Shot. She kicked ass with her Buriza. :3
Lol yeah I had a Burizon too, but I wanted to find that Windforce so bad... Then the patch came and not only did my zon suddenly suck, the Windforce and Buriza both became weak as hell compared to the new runewords. On the plus side though, my necro could stroll around and whoopass practically nekkid.

-------

Closed Thread