Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2011, 05:00 PM   #1
aazilys
Slime

Current Level: 98
Server: Cypian
aazilys is on a distinguished road
Hard Choice

Hi everyone,

First of all, i'm sorry for my english because i'm french and i can make mistakes

Secondly, i'm also sorry because i read some subjects about it but... i have more questions about the choice between HK and Guardian...

I'm lvl 98 on Cypian (french serveur, max lvl 105) and my choice turns to the HK. I'm playing with a mage so some friends advice me to choose HK for critical hits, it this seems very useful and I don't want to be useless But they advice me HK because above all the bug of the guardian about the endurance has been fixed (on our french serveur Guardians had access to that power) and because we have a new power of resurrection that is faster than the older, so most of them are angry.

But my problem is here : when the new version will come with the laboratory on Cypian, when lives of warriors mages etc will continually increase, will the HK have a problem for healer?
When HP will be too important, will it become a handicap for HK because their powers don't improve ?

I add that i like heal mostly in KQ xD Like I said before i play with a mage (my dear husband ^^) so I would like to be really usefull and complementary for him

I Hope you understand what I mean >.<"

Thanks for answers and good game

Last edited by aazilys; 08-14-2011 at 05:05 PM..
aazilys is offline   Reply With Quote