Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 03-04-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Hair cut rant

I don't care if no one reads I'm ranting here.

I went to the hair salon today to get the first styled hair cut since I was 12... and I am a picky person, so I was specific.

Long in the front, to my collar bone, short in the back, to the middle of my neck. Back in choppy layers.

1. the front goes down to my frickin jaw, that is not my collar bone <.< Oh, no wait, it'll go down to my collar bone.. if I pull on my hair really tight and have it creased to the side of my face.
2. It is not angled... the back and the front are the same length.
3. It's got 2 layers, that's it, not choppy.

And then she styled it so I couldn't even tell if she did it right <.< I went to wal mart and messed up my hair in front of a mirror. I just have this retarded bob. I look like I should run around singing "I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream!~"

Ugh!! And the front is too short to fix, I'm going to just have to let it grow out, that'll take about 3 months, so I don't even want to bother going back to have her fix the back. Made me remember why I avoid this
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
*has long hair* what is this...hair cut you speak of ?
Phantom Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 07:19 PM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

I know how you feel. I absolutely HATE getting haircuts and i'm always anxious about it. I've never had a haircut that I'd like. I have mediumish hair for a guy so when I get it cut it looks totally different because it just like..changes the shape of my head and stuff. I absolutely dread getting haircuts and I pull it off as long as I can. My mom's been bothering me and bugging me, telling me to go get a haircut and I agree, it's just that I don't want to get it. I'm probably going to try cutting my own hair next week and heh...There's really nothing to lose. Get a bad haircut at a salon or get a bad haircut by me! Though, if it turns horrible i'll just go to the salon.
Old 03-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #4
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Did you take a picture to the stylist...?
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #5
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Yes you need to go back for a fix...

but No don't go back to the same person..

she obviously didn't know what you're after!

I recently went to the hair dresser just to get a bang (that should be pretty simple right?) and I dunno what she did.. but I had like a few long strands of hair within my bang O_o

I had to go home and trim it myself... LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Usually if you go back within like a day or two they'll fix it free of charge. Or they should anyway.
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:38 PM   #7
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I showed a picture and I explained in detail -.-;; I called the place to see if I could talk to the manager but she wasn't there. I'm going to call back again tomorrow, and if she still isn't there, I'm just going to go somewhere else and sort of shove it in the hair stylists face.

"Layers... layers! Choppy layerssss! I want to see 3 inch long hairs back there!"
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 04:32 AM   #8
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
I know how you feel. I absolutely HATE getting haircuts and i'm always anxious about it. I've never had a haircut that I'd like. I have mediumish hair for a guy so when I get it cut it looks totally different because it just like..changes the shape of my head and stuff. I absolutely dread getting haircuts and I pull it off as long as I can. My mom's been bothering me and bugging me, telling me to go get a haircut and I agree, it's just that I don't want to get it. I'm probably going to try cutting my own hair next week and heh...There's really nothing to lose. Get a bad haircut at a salon or get a bad haircut by me! Though, if it turns horrible i'll just go to the salon.
Sounds like me when I was your age.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 05:45 AM   #9
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
In hindsight, I'm not sure which would be worse: worrying about how my hair looked, like Lirange, or having my head nearly shorn until I was in my early teens, when I was finally given a bit of a choice about how it looked. I let it get long, then. Hmm.
Old 03-05-2010, 06:03 AM   #10
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
I like getting mine buzzed, nice and simple.
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote