Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #1
SapphireLight
Slime

In-Game Name: SapphireLight,
Current Level: 28
Server: Apoline
SapphireLight is on a distinguished road
It's tough...

being a cleric. Everybody wants to be in a party with cleric. When you're good everyone loves you. When you fail to heal someone, all you get is the F word. People expect clerics to heal and revive all the time, but they forgot that the clerics can't revive themselves or even heal themselves all the time. Low level clerics can't do much like people think they could (even though they really wanna do more for other people)...

I've just partied with two persons who were totally selfish (they snatched all the drops), made of paper but mobbed more than they could handle, and when one died, and I revived her, all I got was the F word. I quit the pt and scrolled out. Hope she died well.