Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-23-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
[Outspark] Maintenance 09.23.08

Originally Posted by GM_Silkypico
Hello Fiesta Players,

On Tuesday, September 23rd, at 10:00PM (PDT), we will be conducting a routine maintenance for Fiesta that will last approximately 2 hours. During this time, you will not be able to access Fiesta's servers.

The following changes will occur after completion of this maintenance.

Patch Notes

- Fixed Premium Inventory page 2 & 3 accessibility
- Added infinite pages to Premium Inventory

Thank you,

- Outspark Staff
Source

I think Spirit should be pleased that it's finally fixed. Cause I know I am... didn't realize it was a global error until I couldn't access my stuff. D:
Loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:42 PM   #2
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Figures. Just last night I got tired of not being able to access my stuff and pulled everything into all 4 of my girl's pockets.

Wish there was a way to put it back in.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:59 PM   #3
Loveless
Super Moderator

D: Maybe you can ask them? Since it really was their fault that it hadn't been fixed for so long.
Old 09-23-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
infinite number of pages????? >_>"

Was that really a problem?
Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 10:57 PM   #5
Loveless
Super Moderator

^I doubt it was... but some people do stock up? o_O
Old 09-23-2008, 11:08 PM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
i thought there was always an infinite pages...

well at least this patch note is specifically for prem pages.. it SHOULD be fixed this time...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:25 AM   #7
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
There were infinite pages, but only the first three were accessibly (pr-glitch). That is how my premium page was hosed the first time. When the green Earth Day potion glitched they were suppose to change the green potion to red potion and they were attempting to compensate the people who has not been able to use the glitched potion by rewarding them with a small number of free potions. But on my bag they:

1.) changed all existing green to red - which is what they were suppose too do.

2.) changed all existing blue to red - which is NOT what they were suppose too do.

3.) added the compensatory potions - which is what they were suppose too do.

4.) inadvertently added too many red potions and filled my premium bag to beyond the third page - which they were NOT suppose to do.

And I know many people would say "woo hoo, free potion" but the problem is I needed some blue potion to hold me till they fixed the glitch. But when I bought some it was so far back that I could not access it. I sent in to support for help because I knew I had bought it but it wasn't in the bag. Initially they questioned if I had multiple accounts and had bought it on the wrong account. When I assured them I bought on the right account they responded with:
Quote:
as for your missing items... i'm betting you hit the premium bag limit (it's either 3 or 4 pages... i'll have to look into it). if you use some of your items, the "missing" ones should then show up.

So yeah, they were infinite in the number of pages you could buy stuff to fill up, you just couldn't access anything further back than page 3.

And, adding infinite access to the premium page is great and wonderful until the next glitch and you have 6 pages of items you cannot access. This is the second time I have had my premium pages glitched and had to pull stuff out just to take up inventory space so for me that feature is a waste since I have been broke of the habit of stocking up.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Lady-Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:39 AM   #8
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I saw someone that had 9 pages...

Oo.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
booyah8876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:08 AM   #9
Loveless
Super Moderator

Quote:
Hello Fiesta Players,

Maintenance was completed on Tuesday, September 23, at 11:08PM (PDT)

The premium backpack issue is now resolved.

Please be aware that at this time, a maximum of 100 premium items can be displayed in your premium backpack at once. In the event that you have more than 100 premium items, moving a premium item to your inventory will allow the next item to appear. This will be changed in the near future.

Thank you,
- Outspark Staff
Source
Old 09-24-2008, 07:08 AM   #10
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation