Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2009, 05:59 PM   #311
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by BlackDragonEX View Post
DX My laptop crashes after about 10 mins on ESO
Me too!!! Eso keeps freezing every five minutes and only plays two seconds of audio over and over...@_@
Im reinstalling at the moment so hopefully it runs better.

Last edited by Tamashiiryuu; 02-13-2009 at 06:05 PM..
Old 02-13-2009, 06:00 PM   #312
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
^You may want to re-install. It is CB so it'll definitely be buggy. And lowering terrain does wonders. :]

Or... if someone can pitch in to make another clan and we'll form an alliance.

If you complete the star/moon romance quest you'll get a full money bag which contains 91silvers (I think it's a full 1gold but a party member was close by so maybe they got some too). So that's another option.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:01 PM   #313
iDerrick
Symphony

Tournaments Won: 2

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Dont forget, we somehow managed to do it twice. Lol.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:13 PM   #314
Loveless
Super Moderator

Yeah... I wonder why. O_o

Unless it's a quest that randomly pops up... must always keep a slot open in inventory then.

Also, if you buy pots with treasure... you can get 999 pots with around 30k treasure. So if you find that you're needing pots always buy with treasure. You can gain treasure by doing quests and handing in the Lv20 Diplomatic quest items to the guy near Wehn.

I tried the Diplomatic quest... it does give you a nice chunk of treasures as well but I don't know where I can find straw hats. o___o
Old 02-13-2009, 06:15 PM   #315
iDerrick
Symphony

iDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant futureiDerrick has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Yeah... I wonder why. O_o

Unless it's a quest that randomly pops up... must always keep a slot open in inventory then.

Also, if you buy pots with treasure... you can get 999 pots with around 30k treasure. So if you find that you're needing pots always buy with treasure. You can gain treasure by doing quests and handing in the Lv20 Diplomatic quest items to the guy near Wehn.

I tried the Diplomatic quest... it does give you a nice chunk of treasures as well but I don't know where I can find straw hats. o___o
I had 3 straw hats the other day, but i dropped them on the floor >_>. Oops.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:18 PM   #316
Loveless
Super Moderator

Nuoooooooooo

Oh so they are actual diplomatic quest items....
Old 02-13-2009, 06:23 PM   #317
iDerrick
Symphony

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
Nuoooooooooo

Oh so they are actual diplomatic quest items....
If I get some more, I'll give them to you o:.

Btw, I found you a ring
Old 02-13-2009, 06:31 PM   #318
Loveless
Super Moderator

Yes please. What dropped them? .___.

We should go on that instance run and collect gears for everyone. x] Some idiot was being an idiot... killed everything in there (except bosses) but stayed so the dungeon didn't reset. Argh.

And I found out that I can somewhat 'tank' the first boss... if I have a healer and spam pots I think I can do it?

Also, I found out that to tank you'll need a tank-type Dragoon (duh) who has a bright-type pet at Lv15+ (bright pets learn heal skill and will heal you). Fuse with a pet with over 800 HP. Turn into a monster that is either mechen or ghost type... beastkin types are 'weak' against it thus you'll take less damage.

Someone get me a bright pet? :]
Old 02-13-2009, 06:33 PM   #319
iDerrick
Symphony

wth is a bright pet? The only pet I can connect with "bright" are those glownose mosquito things next to potbellies.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:36 PM   #320
Loveless
Super Moderator

When you use that mirror to identify a pet... you'll know what type they are apparently. Like our starter pets have the 'Fierce' attribute making them good damage dealer/tank.

It's like Pokemons... some are shy and they do certain things because of that? I don't know if that's good reference. Anyway, off to school... I shall continue once I get there.
Closed Thread