Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 08:32 PM   #1
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
Rogue

so i'm thinking what to do about rogue in ob. i know oora is my main thing but i can't decide if i want to do erda or widu (i think that's the one with resilience right? it's whichever one has that). i think erda might be the better choice but i always like to go for evasion. so i guess my choice is +str, def, accuracy, and critcast (chance or damage, not sure) or +int, resistance, resilience, and critstrike (chance or damage, don't know).

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Old 02-24-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Ugh... I just wrote everything and Firefox backed up making me lose everything! /sigh

Anyways...

Whether you go defensive or evasive is truly up to your own play style. Int affects your skill damage (all skills are magical) output while str affects your regular hits. So... you can also think of it in terms of whether you skill spam or you have quick, steady hits with bursts of skill damage. Critcast is your skill critical % while critstrike is for your physical attacks.

My ranger is Widu/Unda currently and I don't find that I evade a whole lot but that could easily change in OB for better or worse. Also I have no idea what the base evasion or resilience for rogue and ranger. Perhaps rogues have higher evasion.
Closed Thread