Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 10-09-2014, 04:05 PM   #1
Fiesta News Reporter
Premium User

Fiesta News Reporter is on a distinguished road
Pagel's Invasion

Hello Isyans,

As you all might have guessed from our teasers the big level 125 update is coming soon.

Finally the waiting comes to an end: Pagel’s Invasion arrives with a ton of levels and new maps for you.

When? On the 23rd of October 2014

Until then, there is a lot you must do: Level, get stronger, prepare and gear up, because the mobs are strong…really strong… and the new quests start at a level 115.

Not ready? No problem! To will help you reach your target faster we have prepared numerous EXP events starting today until October 23rd. More information on the EXP Events will be announced on the forum, stay updated so you don’t miss out!

Here is a preview on what this awesome update will bring to you:

The new adventure starts soon

Pagel - The God of Greed, wants to take over the whole Isyan continent. He spreads his dark power to corrupt the minds of the people and mobs around. Help the Isyan citizens in stopping him!

A preview off Kahal Snow Fields:

A long time ago, Vannel village thrived in this land; monsters attacked the village and now occupy their land. Be afraid of Snow Wolves and Yetis - they are dangerous and have no compassion. Dress up for arctic temperatures and keep yourself warm!

A glimpse behind Siren Castle:

The Sirens are becoming a problem, they lure the men away from the Bera village with their enchanted singing, and nobody ever seems to return. With Pagel raising an army against Bera, this needs to be stopped or Bera will have no chance to survive.

A studie off Arkroute:

The dwarfs living in Arkroute are highly technological evolved, Pagel decides to corrupt the minds of the dwarfs so he can use their technology to make his dark power stronger and use it to corrupt the continent of Isya.

New serverboss: King Albireo

King Albireo dominates the dwarfs, his thirst for power is greater than anything. Pagel realizes this and offers the king more power in return for an alliance so he can attack Bera village. Things are looking more and more sinister for Bera.

This is just a preview of the many things to come !
Fiesta News Reporter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 04:23 PM   #2
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
Randomly open this section and cap raise to 125.

I haven't played since it was 89 I think, and my highest level character is probably still 40 something.

Nice to see the game that brought us all together is still alive and kicking though.

Let's have some nostalgia guys, what's your best memory of Fiesta?

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 05:31 PM   #3
Lirange
Bad Kid

I like the kqs.
Old 10-10-2014, 03:04 AM   #4
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
The FF event =D

Although I can't really remember what happened except getting confused about timezones and having a paranoia that I told everyone the wrong time...

Edit:

And venturing in that green map and being chased by the rock monsters (I forgot all the names now). Killing lots of greenkies. Also having a grudge against Dorothy_One because we were competing for herbs... I think that was her name lmaoooooooooo

We were so popular at one point:
http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4308

Also that guess the picture event on the forum.. I think I spent half my life on FF during that event LOL

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 10-10-2014 at 03:13 AM..
Blaaaaaaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 05:38 PM   #5
Vasu
Malingerer

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: None
Current Level: None
Server: None
Vasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really niceVasu is just really nice
The picture event as in where you posted those tiny squares out of a screenshot and we had to guess what it was? I remember that.

Credits to Loveless for the great signature!
We rode on the winds of the rising storm
We ran to the sounds of thunder
We danced among the lightning bolts
And tore the world asunder

Vasu is offline   Reply With Quote