Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2008, 05:20 AM   #81
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I think a GM should join the forums..
Not a community leader <.<
LOL!!!1!

*slobbers over keyboard at new screens*

WHY CAN'T WE KILL ROBO QUEST WITH 20 PEOPLE!?!?! GRAH GRAH GRAH!
Old 01-14-2008, 05:24 AM   #82
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
LOL!!!1!

*slobbers over keyboard at new screens*

WHY CAN'T WE KILL ROBO QUEST WITH 20 PEOPLE!?!?! GRAH GRAH GRAH!
I said that because if we requested it on the Outspark forums, they'd probably just send a community leader.
I say they send a GM because I honestly think we gave Steam a lot of feedback, and then the GMs kind of heard what the players want(in a mature manner).
Instead of your average Outspark post, which IRL would be the equivalent to a 4 year old throwing a fit on the floor for a lollipop.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:32 AM   #83
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Eh... so... how'd we get into GMs and CL? Lol I lost track there. >.>
Old 01-14-2008, 05:36 AM   #84
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Why did I get quoted? *is confused* *feels special?*

I don't want a CL here either but... GM.... meh. They bes like Big Brother. o.o
Old 01-14-2008, 05:41 AM   #85
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
We're discussing our love for Centrix. ^^"

All I want is permanent CS clothes, like BK, and CS weapons.

I love seeing witch outfits in January! ^•^
Old 01-14-2008, 05:41 AM   #86
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Go to Outspark and ask if any GMs wanna join? Say we miss having a GM on here, and if any are lurking, they should join ;p
Old 01-14-2008, 05:51 AM   #87
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
We're discussing our love for Centrix. ^^"

All I want is permanent CS clothes, like BK, and CS weapons.

I love seeing witch outfits in January! ^•^
that is nice, my main gripe about fiesta after playing BK is that it is way too grindy. grind for exp, grind for money, grind for crafting skills, everything just takes way more work. Makes for a snooze fest for those of us who like to just chill.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:58 AM   #88
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Are there more quests?
Old 01-14-2008, 06:02 AM   #89
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Btw, the permanent CS items are from a Treasure Chest lottery they have. You pay a certain amount (as low as 1000 salts) and you get to pick between 3-4 chests in front of you. If you win big you can get really nice costumes but if you're super unlucky you could end up with 10 Tough Meats.

With that being said... the GMs in Bright Kingdom actually give away costumes for free during certain promotions. And this isn't through just events... they give em out to every player who meets certain conditions (such as logging in between XX day and XX day).

... GMs in my opinion should've not implemented the CL. They aren't bad but GMs are getting paid to do what they do. It's not just GMs but other staff members should be the ones managing the forums. Seriously though all they have been doing so far was meet (or not even) customer satisfaction. Also, the think about Outspark is that they often leave us in the dark of what is going on.

EDIT: Quests are so far the same. But in their recent update they have mentioned they added 168+ new quests. I guess they're mostly for the higher levels since they raised the cap to 89 or 99 I forgot.
Old 01-14-2008, 06:28 AM   #90
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

What are salts? Is that... supposed to be like Sparkcash? Coppers? Silvers? @_@
Closed Thread