Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 02:40 PM   #81
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

If they don't look into it, they're not doing their job <.<
Old 01-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #82
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Server: Teva
Spirit has disabled reputation
Nope, they posted a picture about the Legend of Isya and state his name in it, on the front page of the forums. I do not think they will retract it now.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-18-2008, 03:41 PM   #83
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
I think they should. If they don't, I'd seriously protest, dunno how, but I would lol.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:56 PM   #84
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
You know what amuses me, every time Casper replies to that topic she is mighty pissed, if she/he/it whatever Casper is would be inocent would have nothing to worry about YET like this he/she/it worries he/her/it actions will have repercussions therefore it's hilarious how he/she/it goes "DELETE THIS FREAKIN TOPIC" after Sylvia herself opened the topic

I REALIZE the he/she/it thing might be annoying BUT i can't help it not to scold

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by -Leona-; 01-18-2008 at 03:58 PM..
Old 01-18-2008, 04:50 PM   #85
Yosei
Corgi Addict

Its because its probably true. They probably did alter the game, and they are guilty.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #86
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
I"M sure that idiot Casper did cheated, did u see her last reply, an innocent person WOULD NOT REPLY like that, she feels guilty and now is insecure, it's obvious i was trying to calm her down actually cuz i didnt' wanted the topic to be closed and she said i'm spitting in her face here's what i said and what she replied.

My Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Leona-

Casper, pls calm down, there is no reason to feel offended or anything of the sort, people are just stating their opinions based on certain things they saw that might or might've not be true. The only people that know the truth for sure is you and your friends and if your guys are totally inocent than why stressing over what people say.

If you really didn't modified or hacked anything than just let the people say whatever for it won't affect you in any way, and by reacting so rash like i already said it brings a few question marks.

My opinion is that u shouldn't stress about it if u truly are innocent, yet if u are not innocent better NOT CLOSE AN EYE jk

He/She/It Response
Quote:
Actually Leona, the reason I am getting so upset is because saying things like this is basically like walking up to me and spitting in my face. It's called slander and harassment and it will not be tolerated by me. You wanna "talk" about things fine, you wanna bring up names? It's gonna get personal, and it's gonna get personal real quick.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 01-18-2008, 05:08 PM   #87
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Okay, here is my thought. We all know that Casper comes to our forums as Ghostly. Knowing she is a member here and will see the posts, we might wanna keep it toned down a little more as to not encite a flame-war. Even if the video "proves" that "whoever" was cheating, we cannot do anything about it. Only GMs have that power.
While it would be wrong for someone who cheated to win, it is still out of our hands. We can discuss it, but just in a mature unflaming manner.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 01-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #88
Ghostly
Mushroom Fighter

Ghostly is on a distinguished road
And that post was not suppose to be intended towards you anyway Leona, I posted that in-regards to the person stating that I did something to quest files, sorry If I clicked quote on your thread to reply. None-the-less your GODLYNESS in this game just exceeds everyone from what I can tell by the way you act/speak/post.

And for the record,

Defamation is defined as “communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation.” There are then two sub-categories of defamation — slander and libel. Slander is spoken defamation and libel is written defamation. In your case, the statements about you were spoken and will likely negatively reflect on your reputation, so they would most likely be considered slander.

So, yeah, when people say I cheat without showing me VIABLE 100% proof, it's what it is.

And also for the record, I'm defending my self 100% more then I'm defending anyone else. I will defend my friends and guild-members at all costs, but you will upset me alot more when you straight up accuse me of something.

Last edited by Ghostly; 01-18-2008 at 05:14 PM..
Old 01-18-2008, 05:18 PM   #89
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ghostly View Post
And that post was not suppose to be intended towards you anyway Leona, I posted that in-regards to the person stating that I did something to quest files,
See, there is no reason to get defensive over idiots like that. Stupid people post on outspark. You likely know, I know, the GMs definitely know, that you cannot edit the quest files to give you any advantage. your exp and money are both server sided. When you get so worked up over little accusations like that, it puts you in a suspicious light. Just brush the haters off and let the GMs do their job. If you're innocent, they'll find you innocent.

Oddly enough, it should be known that skill casting cooldown time is client sided and could be editted... Not pointing fingers, just stating facts.

Quote:
And for the record,

Defamation is defined as “communication of a statement that makes a false claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may harm the reputation of an individual, business, product, group, government or nation.” There are then two sub-categories of defamation — slander and libel. Slander is spoken defamation and libel is written defamation. In your case, the statements about you were spoken and will likely negatively reflect on your reputation, so they would most likely be considered slander.

So, yeah, when people say I cheat without showing me VIABLE 100% proof, it's what it is.
If they just kept saying you cheated, yes, that's defamation of character. Since they provide evidence (no matter how weak or strong it may be) they have a valid argument. So this whole second point is totally void.
Old 01-18-2008, 05:24 PM   #90
Ghostly
Mushroom Fighter

Ghostly is on a distinguished road
Ok, first off, they are stating someone else cheated, not myself, therefore it is slander against me.

Second off, it is 100% impossible to change a skills cooldown time, it is NOT client-sided AT ALL.

And third off, I could have swore I posted this before, but I'll reitterate.

The CL's might not know this, but these video's were sent to the GM's the day of the accusation. Within 2 days the members in the video's were contacted and interviewed about these glitches.

I know everything that happened behind the story and you do not. This matter has been dealt with ALREADY by Dakkon and many other GM's. Now, if these people were dealt with OVER a month ago, don't you think that either A: They weren't cheating
B: They couldn't be proved to be of cheating
C: Maybe the video's are a bit...altered?

Now for background information on C.

If I was to take the animation files and change then so that every spell a mage could cast would play the magic burst animation, thats exactly what would happen on my screen. I would be able to see lvl 1's using magic missle, but on my screen it would show the same animation as magic burst.

I will not comment as to the validity of the video's as it's not really my business to do so. When someone steps up and shows me a video of how I cheated, I'll be glad to defend myself then. Until then, people just need to get off the fact that no one is getting banned whatsoever, Sylvia hit 79 first and that this matter has been done and over with for over a MONTH in the eye's of the GM's.
Closed Thread