Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-24-2014, 02:01 AM   #61
Lirange
Bad Kid

so it's being released in October but apparently there are so many pre orders that I wouldn't be able to get it until December!! Wth! I've been waiting all year for this and b/c I found out a week late I can't get it until two months after its release date?!?! Hopefully I can find it at a best buy or something
Old 09-24-2014, 02:09 AM   #62
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Do you have a kindle already?

Does look good, looks slim.. still quite similar to the paperwhite though I think.. they've modified some features which I'd probably use if I had one but doesn't bother me that my paperwhite doesn't have those features... I personally think the text on my screen is quite crisp already..

I was hoping they'll say the screen is now more responsive.. why is it that Kindle screens are not as responsive as a touch screens?

yeah genuine cases are a rip off! Find something on ebay LOL

Waoh they're as popular as the iPhone LOL

Edit: the squeeze thing does look like a nice feature..

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 09-24-2014 at 02:16 AM..
Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 08:50 PM   #63
Lirange
Bad Kid

Yeah I have the Kindle touch. I think the display on the Kindle touch is fine so yeah I can read fine on it lool. Doesn't seem like a worthy upgrade if you already have a paperwhite. Why do you need a responsive screen, are you playing games on it?!?
Old 09-24-2014, 10:06 PM   #64
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
If you have a Kindle already, just save your money!

Think of all the mystery skins you could gift yourself

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:17 PM   #65
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
ahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 09-24-2014, 10:30 PM   #66
Lirange
Bad Kid

but i can't read in the dark!
Old 09-24-2014, 10:51 PM   #67
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
Why do you need to read in the dark? Don't you go to bed when the sun is still out??

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2014, 10:54 PM   #68
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
^ LOLOL!

I'm not playing games on it.. but.. it still lags like half a second.. mostly on the homescreen and settings page.. and in this day and age.. half a second is too long! LOL

I guess I don't NEED it to be responsive.. but I would like it to be.. one day.. without the extra cost..

And I'm kinda fascinated by their attempt to make the screen more "paper-like".. people that prefer books isn't going to switch to a kindle because the screen feels more like paper... I don't think... but I guess why not.. they're not going to lose your kindle lovers...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-24-2014, 11:16 PM   #69
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
Why do you need to read in the dark? Don't you go to bed when the sun is still out??
I'm going to break the rules and read at night
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
^ LOLOL!

I'm not playing games on it.. but.. it still lags like half a second.. mostly on the homescreen and settings page.. and in this day and age.. half a second is too long! LOL

I guess I don't NEED it to be responsive.. but I would like it to be.. one day.. without the extra cost..

And I'm kinda fascinated by their attempt to make the screen more "paper-like".. people that prefer books isn't going to switch to a kindle because the screen feels more like paper... I don't think... but I guess why not.. they're not going to lose your kindle lovers...
I really notice the lag when I'm using the keyboard, i could type out the whole entire word b4 even one letter appears on the screen!
Old 09-24-2014, 11:28 PM   #70
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Yeah yeah that's the kind of responsive thing I'm referring to...

Not that I use the keyboard xD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...