Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 12-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #601
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about

i prefer leaving my camera locked but when i'm on purple i have to unlock it otherwise i get attacked off screen all the time <_<

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 09:49 PM   #602
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
had a game with this idiot lane partner playing warwick. he used the excuse it was his first time playing warwick when he started sucking. well actually his first excuse was he got greedy when he chased teemo to his turret with ryze there at level 1. obviously he died. i held them off for a while but ran out of mp then started running out of hp so i had ot go back. by the time i got to the spawn that idiot had respawned, ran back, and died again. then he cried later when i wouldn't fight teemo with him. sorry i'm not gonna help you feed.

let me explain that little situation to you before i go on:
teemo had been invis and showed up right next to me attacking. he got out about half my hp pretty quick so i had ot use my ult to stun him. the bad thing here is ryze was still around and my lane mate decided that was a good time to start fighting teemo... right next to me... ya know... with ryze and his bouncy thing there and all... and of course teemo would only be stunned for half a second since i was so close. so no shit i ran and both of us lived instead of both of us dieing and feeding more.

of course the rest of the team wasn't any better. it was a shit game. and when that stupid warwick cried about em running someone else just said i suck without even knowing wth happened or what i've been dealign with in that lane the whoel time. i swear it felt like i was baby sitting. funny how i went 3/0/6 with ashe in my next game

"Broken moves are also vampiric in nature"
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:48 PM   #603
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Ralath View Post
This is actually an awesome video, voice not-withstanding. Some of it's pretty intuitive but it's pretty cool to see someone break it down like that.

I think Jik can learn a lot from this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kxGQ3gWdrM

Her Soraka is so inspiring *o*
Hm... let me summarize the basic lessons, so you can tell me whether or not i understood.
  • The effective zone you hold is extended by brush and persistant abilities
  • Zoning is important due to the fact that it can limit the areas your enemy is willing to enter
  • Turrets overlap with your zone, therefore giving you extra firepower in desperate situations
Old 12-08-2009, 04:01 AM   #604
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
We need to set a definite date/time *o*
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 04:51 AM   #605
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
i need to move my camera around. and also look at other lanes. well thats how i play.
Old 12-08-2009, 05:19 AM   #606
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I didn't even know there was a locked mode...
Old 12-08-2009, 07:56 AM   #607
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
It's Y, I think. Or K. Pretty sure it's Y.

Or just hold down your spacebar.

Found it by accident.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 01:26 PM   #608
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Server: Teva
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
i toggle between the two. both are helpful for different things.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:30 PM   #609
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

I can't think of a use for locked. Free just gives you so much more awareness. You can always press SPACE-bar to focus on your character quickly.
Old 12-08-2009, 02:02 PM   #610
Fr0Z3nWind
King Spider

In-Game Name: -nil-
Current Level: -nil-
Server: -nil-
Fr0Z3nWind will become famous soon enough
^ what he said