Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 06:54 AM   #51
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

Hmm... o_o Oh I know. I got stuck in my house because I had the chat box open to type and I kept pressing the home key and it was like LOLZ SUSRY U STUK NAO.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 04-10-2008, 07:11 AM   #52
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
I got bagged out by O-mie for weeks because I fisted the king crab.
Old 04-10-2008, 07:21 AM   #53
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
I got bagged out by O-mie for weeks because I fisted the king crab.
It was more than fisting...
Old 04-10-2008, 07:22 AM   #54
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
*brings up restraining order the crab filed* he's still injured, owl. STILL .. INJURED. Deep.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

Old 04-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #55
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
oh btw... still referring to the same post by blah....

I always cast heal on the wrong people...

i think most of my guild knows that i have a habit of casting heal on myself rather than the person who needs it.. resulting in many many deaths....
lmao - Loki has a tendency to shroom up and when the rest of us pop up to fight more mobs she stay shroomed and tries healing us. The whole time she is on the phone with me screaming "I can't heal!!! I'm clicking in him, but I can't heal!!!!!" I have to tell her it helps if you get OUT of the shroom.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Old 04-10-2008, 02:05 PM   #56
Laifun
Peppermint

In-Game Name: Peppermint
Current Level: 57
Server: Epith
Laifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really niceLaifun is just really nice
The first thing I did when I joined my old guild (Genesis) was party with 4 people from the guild and they were grinding Harkans and King Colls (I was like level 30... So, I got on my dog sleigh and ran over to them and trained them all and they all died and then they all logged off and didn't talk to me... the best way to start off in a new guild XD

n & b . 4 e v e r . . .

t e v a . L a i f u n . c l e r i c

e p i t h . P e p p e r m i n t . m a g e

c r e d i t s . 2 . m e w a k i
Old 04-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #57
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
^ lol at you guys.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:48 AM   #58
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
Couldn't remember anything I did in the beginning that was really noob, but I suddenly just did.

For about two months (September & October), I didn't understand how purchase shops worked. So when I saw one that was buying some mats I felt like getting rid of (which I now think was a stupid thing too, haha), I would try to sell it to them. Well as all the slots were already empty, I couldn't sell them anything. I took me a really long time to figure that out because all the purchase shops I clicked on just happened to be empty so I gave up on selling to players and just NPCing the mats. I guess if I had looked around more, I probably would've figured it out sooner (I would give up after the first shop I clicked on so.. yeah). Never bothered opening a purchase shop myself until December.

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Closed Thread