Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:08 AM   #5261
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

LMAoOOO!!

Old 05-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #5262
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Why can't we do that? :(
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #5263
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
WE DID IT YESTERDAY!!! when we totally dominated that Morde and Xin or whoever it was.

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #5264
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Originally Posted by Hraesvelg View Post
I never really got that, either. I'm too busy paying attention to my own stuff, how the fuck are they micromanaging ME too?
I'm kind of used to it from WoW where they have addons that tell you what everyone else is doing ._. plus they can be such Nazis on that game. But yeah... stuff like that makes me feel like they're really up in my grill. We were just up against the bots. Wasn't a big deal, but sheesh.
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #5265
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Don't worry. I'm really bad at managing Rumble's heat bar too. lol

Old 05-18-2011, 07:07 PM   #5266
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I think he's fun to play. I think of it as managing my mana on my mage on WoW =D
Yosei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 10:39 PM   #5267
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

I think he's really fun too!!!

Except I think he's going to be nerfed soon because he's a little OP... >_>'

Old 05-19-2011, 01:07 AM   #5268
Tamashiiryuu
Cave Archmage Book

Carmageddon Champion!
Tamashiiryuu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
It already went on sale! I got it when it was .
Nooo!
I really like Swain...
I guess ill play him a few more games before i buy the skin.
I wont be able to buy any other 975rp skin though T_T

too many I's e_o
I'm planning to buy Corki with IP too. Is there any other ad ranged carry that is fun to play?
Old 05-19-2011, 02:09 AM   #5269
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Corki's really hard. I've never been good at Corki and have never liked playing him either (partially because his E requires you to face-to-face with your enemies--fine if you're Rumble, not so fine when you're squishy like Corki).

I used to have a lot of fun with Tristana but recently, I've felt like she needs too much farm to be effective. She's always needed a lot of farm but with the tanky DPS, it just feels like it's been a little hard to keep up.

I've actually been having a lot of fun with Caitlyn recently.

Old 05-19-2011, 03:10 AM   #5270
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Ezreal is pretty fun, I think. But the biggest problem with him for me is that it can be hard to poke the enemies when there are creeps around.
a.L is offline   Reply With Quote