Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2007, 11:06 PM   #41
ElNinoFr
Mushroom

In-Game Name: ElNinoFr
Current Level: ~15
ElNinoFr is on a distinguished road

so i should go for a 1:2:1 w end ? (i'm not gonna change the str & spr ratio (i've calc it and it's ok ))
Old 08-11-2007, 11:18 PM   #42
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Well, generally it won't make much difference in the end. Stats don't seem to have too much of an effect on much of what you do. I'll tell you this though. Spread them out too much and you won't see much benefit from them at all. Keep that in mind. I'd rather see a full dex fighter then a fighter who had a 1:1:1:1:1 ratio.
Old 08-12-2007, 11:48 PM   #43
Lyoven
Bored Boar

In-Game Name: Duke
Current Level: Can shout!
Lyoven is on a distinguished road
my fighter (well, his stats ) :

the poor guy was naked when i took the screenshot, only equipped with a lv1 sword i just bought in Rumoen, so you can compare it if you got any lv20 screenshots of your toon. (without the sword the dmg is 8)

using an axe. got to get used to the high dmg i recieve yet, but i start to like it
doing a lot of crits. the 5% from my SPR and 7% from my axe are doing a great job. too bad i didnt realised slice and dice is only for 1h weapons and i put 6 points into empowering it, but meh.
i rarely miss, but i have some power (aim) scrolls with me just in case

soloed Mara at lv18 o_O
Old 08-13-2007, 02:46 AM   #44
Sigurd
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Sigurd
Sigurd is on a distinguished road
My fighter is only level 21 but I am pure END build.

The HP bonus is fantastic. With my gear I'm sitting at 60+26 END which has me at 775 HP and I can tank very well and take extremely little damage, the defense and shield block help alot. With a defense scroll on, in addition to demoralizing hit, I can run into a group of enemies, use mock, and have them locked down on me and not hitting for very much at all.
I've played tank classes in other MMOs like FFXI, EQ2, and Flyff, and it looks like I'm headed down the same road.

Attack damage-wise doesnt seem too bad, I kill quite fast as fighters get insane STR either way, probably not as much as fighters statted for dps, but it's more then enough to get the job done, although I suppose I go through SP faster then a SPR statted fighter, but thats to be expected.

But yep, full END so far so good. Quest change was a total breeze, although it sounds like thats nothing new.
Old 08-17-2007, 12:41 AM   #45
bcdood
Gang Imp

bcdood is on a distinguished road
END and SPR is all you really need for a decent build. 2:2 is the way I'd go. Good def and good SP for your skills. It's good for tanking and doing a bit of good damage as well. I recommend it for parties and pvp.
Old 08-22-2007, 03:42 AM   #46
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by bcdood View Post
END and SPR is all you really need for a decent build. 2:2 is the way I'd go. Good def and good SP for your skills. It's good for tanking and doing a bit of good damage as well. I recommend it for parties and pvp.
Isn't 2:2 the same as 1:1? Anyway, I've been looking over these pages since I want to start a fighter when OB starts. Seems an End:Spr ratio seems to be the best
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Old 08-22-2007, 04:05 AM   #47
Kyite
Imp

In-Game Name: Kyite
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDD?!!!
Kyite is on a distinguished road
I'm going to max end.... but you know what might be really interesting? 10:10 (END:STR) tell me what you think
Old 08-22-2007, 04:10 AM   #48
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
OK sorry for offtopicness but isnt 10:10 and 2:2 the same as 1:1?
Old 08-22-2007, 01:29 PM   #49
msgmeyou
Slime

msgmeyou is on a distinguished road
most importantly is to specify, without specification your useless. spreading yourself too thin in an mmorpg is not very smart: because there is not enough time to try and play all the roles.

Its true that a tank needs END aka VIT, but it wont matter much if you can kill the enemy quicker, most important part is to hold hate. Also END and VIT comes natural for a warrior anyways, as well as better armor, so to call pure str is the best choice. besides END is more useless in this game than STR, potions and red stones are easy to come by.

Also if your next response is "I do more dmg," wheres the video, talk is cheap.

This is What pure STR and damage can do at level 20-22. play until the end =) where I get the G. axe.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=WY3BYUWI

SPR is for g@y warriors btw

Retired 16 hours, level 22 Fighter, tried the beta for a day.

was a really fun mmo, good job outspark =)

Last edited by msgmeyou; 08-22-2007 at 01:45 PM..
Old 08-22-2007, 07:29 PM   #50
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
OK sorry for offtopicness but isnt 10:10 and 2:2 the same as 1:1?
That is exactly what I already posted XD. And yeah, they are the same
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G
Closed Thread