Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 01-15-2008, 12:15 AM   #41
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
I seldom have those pro moments (LOL BIG TIME!) so the only one that came to mind was when I misplaced my cell phone and after searching everyplace logical I figured best thing would be to call myself and follow the ring. I quit searching when my back pocket started ringing.
LOLOLOLOL!

Originally Posted by Sno View Post
LOL I hate when I know the endings.

Like once I was watching this replay of a soccer match that I was dieing to see but was unable to watch the LIVE one. During the odd 90 minutes my friends call me up. The first one, after talking about the purpose of the call, asked me what I was doing, I told him I was watching the soccer match cause I missed it and then he goes, Oh, want to know the ending? NO! NO! NO! NOOOO! -cuts him- And then another friend calls up and the same thing happens except this time I just say no after telling him what I was doing. Theeeen funnily enough, another friend called up and I thought it was pretty weird that so many calls came in, I picked up the phone and he goes "I heard you're watching the match..." -about to say no- "that they lost" and I was like ARGHGGGGGHGGH -throws mobile at the TV-
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOL'ED SO HARD!!! Your friends are nice, aren't they? xD

Reading all these pro moments reminds me of my own pro moments, kinda sad how I can relate to most of the pro moments listed. -___-

I remember once, I went to the bathroom to put some skin-coloured cream on my face. I had to walk back to my room in the dark, because my parents were asleep, and I try to leave as many lights off as possible so I don't wake them up (besides, it was fairly late into the night, so I'd get busted if they caught me staying up late). Anyway, I had to turn at a corner at once point, but I turned a bit too early and walked right into the wall. It was so painful! Then the next morning, I saw a bit of the cream on the wall because I didn't rub into my face properly, LMAO.

And yeah, I have also walked into a glass door before. Those really hurt.

I had kicked my foot into the wall once too. My cousins had pushed my sister's big fitness ball into my room. After they had left, I wanted to kick it back to her room cos it was taking up space. I kicked, and well, I half missed the big ball (god) and my small toes landed smash bang into the side of the wall. They were swollen for two days after that, pain!
Old 01-15-2008, 12:20 AM   #42
Spirit
complete once again

Tournaments Won: 11

In-Game Name: Spirit_of_Water, Spirit_of_Earth, Spirit_of_Fire, Spirit_of_Wind, Spirit_of_Sky
Current Level: Level 101 Guardian, Level 70 Fighter, Level 90 Mage, Level 89 Archer, Level 72 Trickster
Spirit has disabled reputation
Okay, my husband decided he wanted to clean the air conditioning return vent, which was in the hallway of my house, right by the bathroom door. He took it out, leaving a huge hole in the floor, and took it outside to wash it off and let it dry. I was putting some towels in the bathroom and on my way into the bathroom, I stepped over it. But, somehow forgot about the big hole in the floor when I came out and I fell straight down in the hole. Busted up both of my legs really bad, luckily though, they didn't break. I was laughing so hard at my stupidity that I couldn't even cry, even though I was hurting so bad that I had to literally crawl out using my hands and couldn't walk for severa lhours afterwards.

Spirit_of_Water- -Spirit_of_Earth- -Spirit_of_Fire- -Spirit_of_Wind- -Spirit_of_Sky
x101xxxxxxxxxxx70xxxxxxxxxx90xxxxxxxxxx89xxxxxxxxxxx72
Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:32 AM   #43
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Okay, my husband decided he wanted to clean the air conditioning return vent, which was in the hallway of my house, right by the bathroom door. He took it out, leaving a huge hole in the floor, and took it outside to wash it off and let it dry. I was putting some towels in the bathroom and on my way into the bathroom, I stepped over it. But, somehow forgot about the big hole in the floor when I came out and I fell straight down in the hole. Busted up both of my legs really bad, luckily though, they didn't break. I was laughing so hard at my stupidity that I couldn't even cry, even though I was hurting so bad that I had to literally crawl out using my hands and couldn't walk for severa lhours afterwards.
Ouch!! My dad did that once, I forgot when this was but I think we were still renovating the house. There was a hole in the floor and he forget, and he stepped right into it. I'm sure it must've been really painful because he was limping and stuff, and he's usually the type of person who can hide any pain he's having. D:
Old 01-15-2008, 01:07 AM   #44
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah it was while we were renovating.. some of the walls were knocked down so the floors uneven/have holes in it..

my dad has put cardboard boxes over the holes... but apparently that step he took didnt take his weight and his leg went straight through...

he pull himself back out but has dropped the slipper as he did so... so now under the house there'd 1 slipper somewhere... kekek

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 01:19 AM   #45
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
he pull himself back out but has dropped the slipper as he did so... so now under the house there'd 1 slipper somewhere... kekek
Serious? LOL!
Old 01-15-2008, 01:20 AM   #46
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
yeah ahhahaha

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-15-2008, 04:26 AM   #47
Esen
Mini Jewel Keeper

In-Game Name: Kayem
Current Level: 5X
Esen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud ofEsen has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Esen
o.o ...I think I really like this thread, haha. The falling into holes sound painful though.

While being bored at school, I remembered something very embarrassing. When I was young, my mom took me and my brothers with her to big Asian supermarket nearby. My brothers would like to look at the Pokemon cards and stuff while she shopped so we just hung around there. Anyways, she came back when it was time to go. And... I'm not sure why but I think I see my brother and shook him for some reason... I don't remember what... All I remember is, I realized it was a stranger, who has this kind of expression: O__O on his face. I quickly let him go and hid behind my mom. @_@ My mom than asked me why did I do that...

I've walked into walls before, partially because I'm not paying attention and do move enough to the side before I get there... Kinda like how i often crash in games like Autobahn except at a much slower pace. o-o'

zZzZzZzZz
Dragon Cave
Esen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:31 AM   #48
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

LOL~ u compare wat happened to u to a game kekeke thats a funny comparison kekeke

i know my parents still remember the time where i went and held some strangers hand thinking it was my parents.... but then i was only 3 so its kinda understandable kekeke

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-15-2008, 04:43 AM   #49
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
sometimes during my running workout, I really have to pee, but after chatting with my friends, I just forget about it and realizes later that I forgot that I have to pee and went to pee

Thanks Loveless!
viasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 06:00 AM   #50
Pedobear
Marlone Megaton

In-Game Name: Thanatopsis
Current Level: 35
Pedobear will become famous soon enough
last night i got ready for bed, set my alarm for 8, and went to sleep.

i then woke up at 9 with no alarm to be heard, realized i flipped the wrong switch and it didn't set. i then decided to just skip my first class (9-10) and set it for 10 so i could to my second class (11-noon)

i then woke up about 11:30, i had again not set my alarm.