Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 09-09-2010, 09:28 PM   #421
Lirange
Bad Kid

I ment white v-necks with a cutesy design on it. Those v-necks are just fine. STOP TRYING TO DISPROVE MY POINT.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #422
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Tournaments Won: 36

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Ralath
That livejournal is so annoying. You can only look at 5 entries at a time and then they have these obnoxious ads. =.=

Ralath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #423
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Ralath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to beholdRalath is a splendid one to behold
This isn't a vneck but...

is a smiley face a cutesy design?

Man. No wonder netizens can find anything. I just spent 15 minutes to find all this stuff. And they probably do this 24 hours a day.

Old 09-09-2010, 09:38 PM   #424
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by Lirange;423050s
definitely one of the top groups that are not flamboyant. All of their music videos they've had clothes on and I've never seen them wear pink skinny jeans with a tight fruity v-neck like a lot of other male groups have.

LOLOLol an apple

Old 09-09-2010, 09:50 PM   #425
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

I'm starting to really like this song!!!

Not really the rap parts, but the singers are pretty good. ESPECIALLY the singer from 2:34 to 2:47. I think his name is Yeongwon. The falsetto is AMAZING.

This song reminds me of the happy bubblegum Kpop that the top groups aren't doing anymore.

Also, I like their harem pants.

Love love love that SISTAR doesn't have an overpowering backing track and you can hear their vocals clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qehY3...ayer_embedded#!

Madonna Donnna. Madonna donna donnaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by Ralath; 09-09-2010 at 09:57 PM..
Old 09-09-2010, 10:34 PM   #426
Lirange
Bad Kid

Originally Posted by Ralath View Post

LOLOLol an apple
That's a loose regular t-shirt, and it looks cool. DISAPPROVE. When I stumble across one I'll make sure to inform you what i'm talking about.
Old 09-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #427
Lirange
Bad Kid

I'm in love with G.NA's style. I love her hair and her outfit. Short shorts + slim long sleeveles kindaishnotreallyish t-shirt on a girl =

Yoseob is a better singer than those dogs. The song is kinda growing on me though.

First time listened to SISTAR. I kinda like them. Song sounds like it would be an ending song of an anime though.

B2ST album giveaway winners announced tomorrow! I hope I win!!! I think my comment I made was pretty darn good.

The winners better not have comments like"BEAST IS SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!" or "BEAST IS THE BESTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!<333333333"

Last edited by Lirange; 09-09-2010 at 11:59 PM..
Lirange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 03:23 AM   #428
Ralath
Bbang ggoo ddong ggoo

Originally Posted by Lirange View Post
That's a loose regular t-shirt, and it looks cool. DISAPPROVE. When I stumble across one I'll make sure to inform you what i'm talking about.
Would you wear that? lolol

Old 09-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #429
Lirange
Bad Kid

Yeah, I would. If it was under $5 and there is nothing else I like more, I'd probably buy it. It kinds looks like a tennis ball apple.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #430
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
$5? Where do you buy shirts under $5?????? There are none here in Australia. Unless they're on like.. some super duper sale. Or they're really shitty quality.