Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2008, 09:56 AM   #31
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute

i really dont mind if they never talk to me again... HAHAHA i would love it if they delete me off their list XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-27-2008, 10:09 AM   #32
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
No, I meant like they didn't talk to you until they had an issue or wanted more help >___>"
And that's all they ever ask for ...

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-27-2008, 06:33 PM   #33
Gekkido
Mushroom

In-Game Name: Exstasha
Current Level: 26
Gekkido is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to Gekkido
I kind of agree with you all. I'm the kind of person that will get bored and take my lvl 4X fighter to FoM and drag a group of people that are a couple of lvls away from 20 and go to MT to get them to 20. Normally I never got bothered after that.

Recently I helped someone out. Two days later they wanted me to power lvl them. They even went as far as to threaten to report me to a GM. Personally... I just kind of laughed and said "Go ahead. Report me." Befor I take every group I help out to MT.. I usually say this "I am not allways this bored and am doing other things to help my character progress. so I am not allways available." I guess being too nice has some things that are a disadvantage.. ;_;

What a mage should look like when running from trouble. =P
Iris Irene from manga "Ragnarok"
Old 01-27-2008, 10:00 PM   #34
AnimosityAlone
Sharp Boar

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: Animosity (Professor)
Current Level: 99/70
Server: RO
AnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to beholdAnimosityAlone is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by -Leona- View Post
CONCLUSION: Don't power level people cuz the people u power level now are the people who will keep failing in the future. BY powerleveling someone u will get a high level character who doesn't even know what mock does :/, cuz apparently he had mock but didn't know is a skill that pulls aggro .
You sound awfully cynical. I've been power leveled a few times before, and I still know what all of my skills do.

Once, I was wandering around near the Elderine gate in CP because I was bored. I wasn't a high enough level (28?) to fight anything there, and a fighter (40) was soloing mobs in front of me. I started talking to her, and we partied. Even with my aim scroll, I only hit ~60% of the time, but my contribution was pulling mobs one at a time. I think I gained about a third of a level before I had to go, and that was that.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:15 AM   #35
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
It all depends really. Today I was at Echo Cave mining copper, and this lvl 16 mage tagged along, we mined copper together, he helped me kill Archmage books, so I've powerleveled him probably like 90 % of his exp needs, and he never insulted me, and didn't try to steal my ores.

In conclusion, some people are total noobs for life, and some are intelligent. I blame the parents.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 01-28-2008, 01:04 PM   #36
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
You sound awfully cynical. I've been power leveled a few times before, and I still know what all of my skills do.

I don't mean this to you because i can't make any assumption on how good u r or not. BUT from knowing what a skill does to knowing how to us it is kinda of a big step =).

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 01-28-2008, 02:00 PM   #37
Yami
Lava Gargoyle

In-Game Name: Hija
Current Level: 85.99 Dx
Yami will become famous soon enough
I only got power lvled by a friend of mine. And that was cause he needed a healer. I use more stones when duoing with him then I do anywhere else XD
Old 01-30-2008, 01:55 PM   #38
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
Quote:
I only got power lvled by a friend of mine. And that was cause he needed a healer. I use more stones when duoing with him then I do anywhere else XD
That is not plvling. THAT IS CALLED duoing.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 02-01-2008, 12:37 PM   #39
Azling
King Crab

In-Game Name: Chainsaw_Monkey
Current Level: 40 almost 41
Server: TEVA 4 LIFE
Azling is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Gekkido View Post
I kind of agree with you all. I'm the kind of person that will get bored and take my lvl 4X fighter to FoM and drag a group of people that are a couple of lvls away from 20 and go to MT to get them to 20. Normally I never got bothered after that.

Recently I helped someone out. Two days later they wanted me to power lvl them. They even went as far as to threaten to report me to a GM. Personally... I just kind of laughed and said "Go ahead. Report me." Befor I take every group I help out to MT.. I usually say this "I am not allways this bored and am doing other things to help my character progress. so I am not allways available." I guess being too nice has some things that are a disadvantage.. ;_;

Nope what you should do is Go to Mt and go fight king slime (( dont worry about it )) then you quickly send in the guy ya dont like then kick him from party then you run like hell so kingy dont attack you but make sure you dont attack or aggro auto matically goes to you and then you die ^^
Old 02-01-2008, 01:20 PM   #40
alexbre
Prock Zone

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: lexay/Fantasm
Current Level: 45 mage/23 cleric
Server: Apoline
alexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura aboutalexbre has a spectacular aura about
i believe that if you aren't getting paid, then it's ok

i'm just... spamming...
um... come on Hessah...

VS
Closed Thread