Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 03:54 PM   #31
link12345414
Slime

link12345414 is on a distinguished road

oh how can i get prof
plz pll all u need to do is beleve me just look at any other site ive been to ( i use the same username)
hyrule.net,fiesta Hq,nintendo.com,outspark,youtube,photobucket,marap ets,gaia online,zelda universe,legends and adventures,runescape,adventure quest, dragon fable, and more

plz there r a lot of sites i go on every day doing good deeds not bad and proof that im good i have a action replay(hacking system for DS) and i use it to give pll stuff like in animal crossing if they want to expand there house i give a little extra cash i mean i get free. i could use my action replay for bad like over wifi seeding a game but i dont... plz i am a good person
Old 09-01-2007, 09:00 PM   #32
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav
I'll try to bring the Wiki back up, I've kept a few backups just in case.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:02 PM   #33
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Its already been pretty much sorted out.
Old 09-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #34
Belaslav
Yank me.

Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Oh I see, good job.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Old 09-03-2007, 04:19 AM   #35
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
There were a few things that hadn't been reverted, but I've taken care of them.
Old 09-03-2007, 09:33 AM   #36
NavMan
Tomb Fox

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Navv
Current Level: 1000000000000
NavMan will become famous soon enoughNavMan will become famous soon enough
Eh? What did we miss?

Old 09-03-2007, 01:38 PM   #37
Belaslav
Yank me.

Originally Posted by NavMan View Post
Eh? What did we miss?
Lol, made my morning.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:14 PM   #38
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by NavMan View Post
Eh? What did we miss?
One small thing in Teq's guide, it was a link to another random website with no affiliation to Fiesta. Aka "Genox's Club."
Old 09-04-2007, 12:25 AM   #39
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
One small thing in Teq's guide, it was a link to another random website with no affiliation to Fiesta. Aka "Genox's Club."
That it is what they were putting throughout the site. But I guess they don't like genox club or something.
Old 10-05-2007, 10:40 PM   #40
scooter2007
Mushroom

In-Game Name: scooter
Current Level: 18
Server: Apoline
scooter2007 is on a distinguished road
PLEASE do not confuse Scooter with this rogue "ScooterBooter" Disgrace to my shining nickname of soooo many years ....lemme at em no one can do that to my name grrrrr

The real Scooter (Tooter the Rooter) yes it means something special even before Sesame Street. more grrrrr
Closed Thread