Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 02:09 AM   #31
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of

Yeah, I decided to do some enhancing the last 5 minutes.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:10 AM   #32
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
What's the Kick Spin?

I never remember trick names. Only by the letters I press LMAO.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:11 AM   #33
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
E D + up.
Old 07-06-2008, 02:13 AM   #34
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by a.L View Post
E D + up.
Oh yeah I think I remember that... one of those E/D/Up tricks took A LOT longer to finish. But the one I had trouble with was actually those 1 minute ones LMAO. Couldn't jump high enough.

Originally Posted by fullback
The ramp at 0:12
When you mean fit three tricks, does that include the second hill? Like, you don't land between third ramp and second hill?
Old 07-06-2008, 08:44 AM   #35
Dynamics
Karasian Solider

Tournaments Won: 5

In-Game Name: Dynamics
Current Level: OVER NINE THOUSANDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
Server: under your bed
Dynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to allDynamics is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah View Post
Gonna post this on the new forum anyway so I won't be bothered to make a new thread for it. If anyone still can't do it or needs help for the 6 tricks one, here's a guide for you.

-----------------------------------------------------

License Guide/Tips

[Note: I've only done the step 2 licenses with up to 6 tricks so far, so this is what the guide is for. I have no clue about harder ones]

Here's a short little nub guide for our snowboarders. A lot of people has been asking me how to get the quests, so I think I'll just write a "short" thing on it.

They are not literally quests, but rather license stages that you must complete. Some licenses give you exp boost after completing them. Check your trick tree and it should tell you in the descriptions. The first one starts at step 2.

Now, some people found it easy, some people found it really hard. It took me MANY tries before I could get it right. They're not easy like the step 1 licenses, where you can take your sweet time to do the little tricks. Step 2 is hard because:
  • You only have 35-36 seconds (some say it goes down to 35 at higher levels).
  • You have to do 5-6 tricks, with only 3 slopes provided.
  • Falling will pretty much take away the time you need to complete the license. Every millisecond counts. Proof:
  • You may need a 7000 trick score to pass (this isn't hard to get, just frustrated me because I didn't realise I needed it when I completed the tricks in time).
But yeah, if someone comes up to you and say "wth step 2 wuz ez u noooob", just throw some snowballs at them. xD

Video - Slider Step 2

Self explanatory.
YouTube - Project Powder - License - Slider Step 2

Don't think you really need to read the stuff before if you watched the video, but might as well in case some people learn better from words. D:

Ramps and Hills

Note: There are probably several hills that you can use that I haven't found yet.

I'm going to list the ramps/hills I have found so far, and I'll give them a name.

I) Jump off
This is the bit where you jump off the board you're standing when it counts down.

II) First ramp
First ramp you see.

III) Second ramp.
Second ramp you see.

IV) First Hill
Jump again straight away after landing from second ramp, and you actually get nice long jump from this hill. You can fit two tricks in here.

V) Third ramp.
Third ramp you see.

V) Second Hill.
Second hill after third ramp.

Tricks you can fit in

[Corresponding to the ramp/hills lift above]

I) Fit in one trick here.

II) Fit in one trick here.

III) Fit in one trick here.

IV) Fit in up to two tricks.

V) Fit in one trick here.

VI) Fit in up to two tricks here.

Jump off

This method is good if you're not good with jumping with hills. I personally used this method at first when I couldn't get used to the hill. But, it doesn't work for all tricks. Some tricks can be used with the jump-off easily, some can not. It's all personal preference.

Tips
  • Try to fit in some turns in your tricks while you can - gives you more boost points and you'll probably need it to reach the 7000 trick score requirement.
  • Jump straight away after you land from the second and third ramp to take more advantage of the next hill.
  • Use your booster in the last 5-6 seconds, depending on how much boost you have. You can start it earlier after you've finished your tricks, but I found that using the booster with a curved path doesn't really help me (sometimes it makes me crash more, haha).

Awesome guide. Never gonna fail this license test again LOL
Closed Thread