Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2008, 11:37 AM   #31
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-

On this issue i'm kinda in between if u see a guy holding a whole room u can throw NO SPOT claiming and take over/*cough* share *cough* his room without his consent especially since a mage which i won't mind naming -name removed- always barges in to people's spots tries to take over all the mobs than takes screenies when people ask him/her to leave the spot saying he will report them for spot claiming. (oh and not only this guy/girl takes over one spot but the last conflict i heard of he/she barged in at slyph over 2 parties that were sharing there and started pulling both of their spots)

The mannered way is to leave the room if someone is there whether the person there can or cannot handle the room (after all if he can't handle he will eventually die).

EXAMPLE : A friend of mine was able to make over 2million xp per hour soloing, so do u think someone of that caliber cannot make good exp in the abyss by soloing a whole room?

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 04-13-2008 at 02:12 PM.. Reason: Naming not allowed. Refer to rules stickied in All the Rage.
Old 04-13-2008, 12:39 PM   #32
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I don't get why you want to take over another party's room anyways o: Though, there probably isn't enough to go around in the higher level places. Some of the blame has to lie on the lack of places to grind. If everyone wants to party at a place higher leveled than them to get good exp, but the higher leveled people have to grind there too, there's bound to be collisions.

{ enraya ! }
Old 04-22-2008, 05:31 AM   #33
IcyPhoenix
Mushroom

IcyPhoenix is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
I don't get why you want to take over another party's room anyways o: Though, there probably isn't enough to go around in the higher level places. Some of the blame has to lie on the lack of places to grind. If everyone wants to party at a place higher leveled than them to get good exp, but the higher leveled people have to grind there too, there's bound to be collisions.
..........i keep hearing "Peoples rooms" as if they owned the room if they where there......... that may apply in every day maps - but its abyss the "anything goes area" you can hate it but you go in there knowing you can be pvped anytime over almost any reason =/.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:15 AM   #34
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
My input is, if you or your party were there first...it's yours or your parties for the time being. period. point blank.
Old 04-22-2008, 07:25 AM   #35
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
not if someone (or some party) comes in and kills ur party to "take over the room"

you can respect others, and leave the room when another party is there.. but there's no rules that says just because your party is there 1st, another party cant come in and grind in the same room... (ie. cant expect the same "respect" from other people)

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 04-22-2008, 07:31 AM   #36
IcyPhoenix
Mushroom

IcyPhoenix is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
not if someone (or some party) comes in and kills ur party to "take over the room"

you can respect others, and leave the room when another party is there.. but there's no rules that says just because your party is there 1st, another party cant come in and grind in the same room... (ie. cant expect the same "respect" from other people)
Its a pvp room you go there to grind which of course you can - but if you die you cannot say its out of disrepect (by another player) even if his after ur room - its the whole point of this area - good exp but you need to fight for it when the occassion arises.

Ps. You cannot own a room in BG.

Last edited by IcyPhoenix; 04-22-2008 at 07:38 AM..
Old 04-22-2008, 03:26 PM   #37
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by IcyPhoenix View Post
Its a pvp room you go there to grind which of course you can - but if you die you cannot say its out of disrepect (by another player) even if his after ur room - its the whole point of this area - good exp but you need to fight for it when the occassion arises.

Ps. You cannot own a room in BG.
No you dont own a room in Bg but you can show common curtsey and not disturb them. Most people have heart, but i guess some people who solo just wanna annoy people.

When i solo in Bg i stay in the halls since well I dont want to disturb the people in the rooms(i.e. getting in the way, taking agrro, getting hit by them, messing them up when they click tab and they attack me)

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Old 04-22-2008, 07:32 PM   #38
Kaidela
Bored Fox

In-Game Name: Aleese | Victoire | Kaidela | Rilynn
Current Level: 87 | 70 | 60 | 35
Kaidela has a spectacular aura aboutKaidela has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Kaidela Send a message via MSN to Kaidela
About not owning a room... It's true that technically, it's not yours to claim. But in my opinion, it's really rude to pk just to get someone else's room. People did that to my party a couple times in the level 50 Abyss and it's just stupid...
Old 04-22-2008, 09:09 PM   #39
Triumph
Wiki Head Admin

Deal or No Deal Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: FFXIV
Current Level: 80
Server: Coeurl
Triumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud ofTriumph has much to be proud of
Once people attain a top quality room (i.e. F8 in Dungeon of the Abyss), those who once claimed that you cannot "own" a room suddenly reverse that and claim that you can, especially when they start making 1.5-2 million experience an hour. Happened all the time way back; I'd imagine it still happens now.

Moral of the story? "You can claim a room," says the devil's advocate.
Old 04-23-2008, 01:42 AM   #40
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
I find the Battlegrounds like this:

Competetive Grinding.

That is some über exp in there.

If someone else wants it, they can fight me and my pt for it.

My pt usually kills them.

I don't claim a room, but I'm going HC AoE grinding there to get exp to lvl up now, and I don't want someone coming in to steal exp that I could be using.

As for clerics doing that... that's the main thing...

6x BGs, and they run into the biggest room they can find, and train something like the AoE lvl train I use...

My pt usually agrees, and we'll just go kill the cleric (if he's not using T3 scrolls) but if he is, we'll let him know that he's slowing down the spawn for his own greedy nature of soloing 4615984354 mobs when he can't AoE... then we'll kill him if he does nothing.

They gave such good rewards, and such good exp for a reason... if you want it, you've gotta fight for it.

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread