Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 10:19 PM   #31
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

The problem with dex is that it doesn't make a huge difference and the effects can easily be done with scrolls. I can confirm that at least in another version the dex stat does make a difference when added... a full dex archer would be able to avoid 9/10 of the attacks from a mob their own level.

So unless our version of Fiesta 'fixes' that stat up there is little to no point in adding into dex. Though if you'd like to be a unique build, go for it. I have done it in the past. I had gone 25 spr and full dex with (gasp) npc gear... was able to tank fairly well in MD, etc.
Old 12-15-2008, 06:10 AM   #32
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Originally Posted by super_beast View Post
So pvp seems out of the sphere of an archer ><. oh well i made 1 and its not that bad so far i just miss tanking kq i've already picked my build 25 spr and then 2:1 str to end... mabye my archer will be able 2 prove u wrong when it comes 2 pvp and if not its cool im going 2 be a pulling god XD... after i get use 2 this class and get poison mist... so far away
That build will be utter fail in pvp, go pure str if you even wanna attempt pvp...
Old 12-16-2008, 09:32 AM   #33
bloodrops
Weakened Ogre

In-Game Name: Vividia
Current Level: 56/37/53/
Server: Teva <3
bloodrops is on a distinguished road
When I only had a cleric and a fighter, I did not get why people had archers. But once you start training archers, you will fall in love with them they're just awesome as they are! Lovely evasion and damage if you're going for a str build.
Comatose
I'll never wake up without an overdose of You
I don't wanna live, I dont wanna breathe
'Les I feel you next to me
You take the pain I feel
Waking up to You never felt so real
I don't wanna sleep, I don't wanna dream
'Cause my dreams don't comfort me
The way You make me feel
Waking up to You never felt so real

Old 12-31-2008, 08:53 PM   #34
Jikanu
Lizardman

In-Game Name: Jikanu
Current Level: 46
Jikanu will become famous soon enoughJikanu will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by super_beast View Post
another question does any class use dex?! i mean i would expect arches 2 use it, but apparently even they dont -.- whats up with that is putting dex into build so bad?

btw this archer build sounds exactly like a DD fighters... wasn't expecting that, i mean ill still do less dmg no matter what i do right? -.- this archer thing seems kinda complicated...
if you want a damage dealer, you should go 25spr, the rest str. or pure str, or, a build im thinking about using, pure spirit.
Old 01-04-2009, 12:29 PM   #35
Villi
Grave Robber

In-Game Name: Elementary/TheBunny
Current Level: 6x/5x
Server: Apoline
Villi is on a distinguished road
Archers can talk while lvling.
on females they have the best armors, and personally i love shorter women...but for men, i have no clue, but i'm playing 1 now

Born this way, Die this way!
xXx

Old 01-04-2009, 11:51 PM   #36
HindShight
Imp

In-Game Name: Likkle_dragon_UK
Current Level: 69
HindShight is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to HindShight
Beast if you're still reviewing this thread... there is one thing that breakt hese two classes apart that proves A > M any day:

Mage dont do physical dmg.. archers have great skills options and can just sit back and hammer the opponent without using skills..

mages basically are limited to punching slimes. enjoy that.

go archers. XP
Old 01-04-2009, 11:57 PM   #37
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
Sorry to break it to you, but any practical mage wouldn't even be attempting to whack mobs to death with their wands/staves anyway.

Eh, don't get me wrong, I like playing all classes equally. (Maybe with the exception of clerics; I'd pick doing damage over running around healing anyday.)
Old 01-05-2009, 12:15 AM   #38
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
Archers r cool :3 I just don't play them because I like having a million skills and I'm alrdy playing on my fighter XD but theyre smexy, do alot dmg, if you do things right then u could easily have alot of hp/def, they have a fair amount of stones, they can solo mobs at 51+, and as for pvp... it rlly depends on the situation >.>
Old 01-05-2009, 12:17 AM   #39
a.L
A to the R to the K

a.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud ofa.L has much to be proud of
My level 41 archer can already carry quite a few more HP stones than my level 66 mage. >____>;
Old 01-05-2009, 12:19 AM   #40
Leesa
lk;sfdb

In-Game Name: Quit
Current Level: Quit
Server: Quit
Leesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the roughLeesa is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to Leesa
my fighter is 32 and has a little bit more than double my 67 mage's hp stones XD mage stones ftl