Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2007, 01:37 AM   #31
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback

What bugs me is when a cleric who thinks he is the best refuses to heal. I had one like this I was tanking then he was sitting in a place where he gets aoe'd and gets mad at the clerics for not healing. But usually I get good clerics.
Old 09-20-2007, 01:47 AM   #32
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
@Yosie haha don't you love it when u see ppl like that die and them shouting "REZ REZ REZ" then SUCCESS pops up?

its like.. sure i'll REZ u now! HAHA no exp no gift

@fullback wth? did i read that correctly? a cleric asking another cleric to heal them?? that's just a bad cleric there...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 09-20-2007 at 01:53 AM..
Old 09-20-2007, 05:19 AM   #33
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
What bugs me is when a cleric who thinks he is the best refuses to heal. I had one like this I was tanking then he was sitting in a place where he gets aoe'd and gets mad at the clerics for not healing. But usually I get good clerics.
Lol I had a Cleric like that in my party!! Who just went off and didn't heal anyone - on top of that I had a suicidal Archer with me so it was tough keeping people alive.

In the Mara KQs I don't even ask to be partied up because the last several runs I had a dumb Archer thinking I'm his personal healer and went off in the WRONG direction. I healed him a couple of times but eventually just let him die off by quitting the party.

Anyway, I agree that we should be able to heal everyone regardless but what the other players need to know is to be considerate. We're not going to burn money and pots for their benefit. But hey, since you're a cleric, if you don't like your party you can just quit and still survive. XD
Old 09-20-2007, 05:34 AM   #34
PwnageCleric
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: Villi
Server: Teva
PwnageCleric is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to PwnageCleric
OK guys. Kq's suck at xp n cash so dont bother doing them...
Just a waste of pots/stones -_- And time ofc mostly if they fail -.-
So just dont join KQ's after you get like lvl 23 or take part till you get the KQ quests done. Those people who lvl on KQ's are kinda broke like i am.
SO DON'T DO ANY MORE KQ'S. THEY JUST SUCK. look at lvl 40+ they're kind of rich n they DONT do the kqs. -.-

To the healing problem just plvl so the clerics dont have to fight n still get xp :P
And way easier i guess.

CB1 -

CB2 * PwnageCleric * lvl33

Teva * PwnageCleric * lvl24
Teva * PwnageMage * lvl20
Teva * Villi *lvl 2x Warrior(MAIN)

Apoline * PwnageMage * lvl20
Apoline * Lover *lvl29 Warrior
Apoline * PwnageLover *lvl 25 Cleric

Old 09-20-2007, 06:12 AM   #35
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
notice how its all the cleric's thats complaining? XD not coz we're all fussy clerics... its coz we're the only class who has to put up with selfish ppl who rely too much on us...

and i'll like to make a note that we dont hate every other class... i'm very happy to heal and revive people (everyone hv accidents)... i heal and revive anyone that has common sense and doesnt take us for granted (just a simple thank you would be nice)...

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 09-20-2007, 06:17 AM   #36
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
I'm only half cleric ^o^ So I'm not as bugged lol. I like being a mage too, less responsibility lol.
Closed Thread