Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2008, 03:41 AM   #21
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei

Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Ohhh. But I've never heard that until now, and CLs seem to get attacked on that a lot. What's with Centrix getting exclusive items? Didn't he take people to the level 90 dungeon, too?
He's told me its for videos. Seriously, I do not know much about this, but its driving me insane because people assume I get stuff for free too, and people always report stuff to me in-game like I can do something about it.

Before assuming stuff, ask him, ask staffers. Thats all I can suggest.
Old 07-13-2008, 03:46 AM   #22
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
wish they have rainbow afro :/

Thanks Loveless!
Old 07-13-2008, 04:24 AM   #23
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by viasta View Post
wish they have rainbow afro :/
That'd be awesome. xD And it better be BIG.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:55 AM   #24
Hraesvelg
Blaaaaaah 2 u 2

In-Game Name: Hraesvelg
Current Level: 6X
Server: Teva
Hraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of lightHraesvelg is a glorious beacon of light
I'd like...bald. That would rock.
Old 07-13-2008, 05:31 AM   #25
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
That'd be awesome. xD And it better be BIG.
and when you move, the afro have to move too
like when fighters use a move, it shakes.

Thanks Loveless!
Old 07-13-2008, 05:38 AM   #26
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
If we have an afro, we have to have mullets and mohawks. And the illegitimate child the mullawk!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:14 AM   #27
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
If we have an afro, we have to have mullets and mohawks. And the illegitimate child the mullawk!
Ew? Lmao. Mohawk must always be in electric blue or pink. Yup.
Old 07-13-2008, 09:12 AM   #28
Maki
Om nom noming unnom'ables

In-Game Name: Makii
Current Level: 78 (Will never reach lv 79 on purpose! Can't miss the thrill of gaining EXP than die on purpose!)
Server: ¨♥ B i j o u ♥¨ (; >_x)Q(Ò¬ÓQ) Fix the Archers!
Maki is on a distinguished road
>.< If you want black hair...
Than buy the chinese traditional hair ^_~

Thank you the AWESOME Ethelinde!
: ¨ · . · ¨ :
` · . Level 78 Bijou Archer - Makii
.·´¯`·
(\ /)
(*¬*)

**『Click the bandaid to join the petition for the victims of the Chinese Earthquake. Do a wonderful deed!
[:: (CLICK ME!) ::]

**『If you're a Super Duper Support Cleric click this bunny!
(\ /)
(*¬*)
CLERICS PLEASE
Old 07-18-2008, 10:29 AM   #29
Centrix
Phinofly

In-Game Name: Centrix
Current Level: 15+
Centrix can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
Yes, but for some reason CLs have GM powers.

Pink and lime-green are in the special sections...

OMG, I want the silver-blond or charcoal hairs. So awesome.
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I'm going to clear something up right now...

CLs do NOT have GM powers. Yeah Centrix's abilities do seem fishy to some, but if you feel the need to, bring it up with the staffers. But as far as I'm concerned, our powers are limited to the main forums.

And I want blonde hair because I'm a blonde...

B-L-O-N-D
CLs dont have GM powers, I dont have GM powers. I simply ask the GMs/GLs to help me.

I have black hair yes, one of the GMs gave it to me for my next mini video, just like FatalLice (or something like that) has blonde hair for her magazine.

Originally Posted by Triumph View Post
You do not know Centrix's background history enough, Hyper.

He is notorious for sucking up. I'll laugh if he tries to deny this, I saw plenty of it on GZF. All he does is advertise censtudios.com all over the place.

As for Fiesta, he appears to have limited GM powers, clearly more than your average CL. Power to global announce, but probably not power to ban.

gg.
Are you sure thats me, and not Ss-You/Chokichi? I havent properly visited GzF for almost 2 years.....

I dont make Gunz videos anymore, but I do have someone working @ censtudios that does, so I dont know if you see him advertise CES. And he's pretty dedicated to CES/Censtudios, so it wouldnt surprise me if he spammed it all over the place.

Again, I dont have GM powers, I simply ask GMs/GLs to help me teleport to maps for my vids.
Old 07-18-2008, 01:53 PM   #30
booyah8876
.:~*♥*~:.

In-Game Name: booyah8877
Current Level: 88.65
Server: Teva
booyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to beholdbooyah8876 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to booyah8876 Send a message via Yahoo to booyah8876 Send a message via Skype™ to booyah8876
Originally Posted by Centrix View Post
Again, I dont have GM powers, I simply ask GMs/GLs to help me teleport to maps for my vids.
/confirms

One time he was sitting outside the gate to TR on PVP_FArcher, so we danced//hugged until ColinII came and we went off to do stuffs~

The only thing I've seen him do that others can't//haven't is the global shout Oo.

Yoseiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii can you global shout? :3

Originally Posted by el eye Zee
Lol. He said, "I'll punch you in the boob." and I was like, "I'll punch you in the bawlz and we both know that hurts more D<" and he was like, "I won't let you." and I was like, "d00d.. ur a tiny piece of sheet. u punch, i punch. mine will hurt more." and then he was like, "People are probably talking to me. g2g."
I pay to play the RL MMORPG, College. 4 years grinding in college gets you a piece of paper for the rest of your life and you can buy enough stuff to +9 your car//house.

liZ
Closed Thread