Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

View Poll Results: Do you think that skills from BK will be implemented in english fiesta?
Yes 11 27.50%
No 9 22.50%
Maybe, but not in my lifetime 20 50.00%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 06:22 PM   #21
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation

Angellic is right, the amount of exp you receive from mobs in Bright Kingdom is consistent with what we need to level up. I'm at level 51 currently and needing more than 3 million exp to get to 52. And this is the number I see currently on my level 59 Archer in Fiesta to get to 60.

Bright Kingdom is made so that people stay in their respective areas. 1-30 is your usual killing in maps up to Moonlight. Then once you're able to go into those boss dungeons I've found out that those are their main sources of gaining exp. I go into the Bonds of Darkness with a full party at 50 (the rest are 55+) and I gain 5k+ exp each mob. Those PTD (party dungeons) are there for parties to gain great exp through harder mobs (ones you can't exactly solo to get the best output).

Recently they balanced the game so that the Battle Fields are for people who couldn't exactly get a full party to go into PTD to gain some exp. And the normal maps' mobs have lower HP and exp but because you can kill them fast you gain the same amount, if not, more exp by soloing.

Now, getting into skills... I hope it will soon be implemented. But the question is (I'll use Archers since I'm most familiar with em) that why did they change the effects of skills? Bone Shot and Fury Impact have different effects compared to other versions. For Fiesta they're both DoT skills while other versions have it has lowering accuracy and stun (respectively). I'm wondering if the other versions started with our skills then later changed it or if Outspark changed it...? But then again they aren't the developers and keep mentioning about game design so we may in fact see changes when the game balance is implemented.

Oh yes, and the skills Fighters have to lower enemy defense is a bleeding skill in BK. My Venomous Shot at 51 does less damage over time compared to their bleed skill at 40. I'm guessing this is to help the Fighters to keep aggro through DoT too. :P

Last edited by Loveless; 02-18-2008 at 06:24 PM..
Old 02-18-2008, 06:33 PM   #22
Ulrike
Senior Torturer

In-Game Name: Ulrike
Current Level: 6x
Server: Bijou
Ulrike will become famous soon enoughUlrike will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ulrike
Like Yosei said, Fiesta will needs some serious tweaking, but I would like to eventually see BK skills in our version as well

:: reflection ::

set by loveless
Old 02-18-2008, 06:37 PM   #23
Mistikl
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Kyrel (Archer) / Tacitus (Cleric) / Gestalt (Mage)
Current Level: 19 / 1 / 1
Server: Teva / Teva / Teva
Mistikl is a jewel in the roughMistikl is a jewel in the roughMistikl is a jewel in the rough
They should just copy it all over, call it a 'big update', and reset all stat/skill points.
Old 02-18-2008, 07:25 PM   #24
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Our community is too large for the set up of BK. People would level way too fast and the distribution of levels would be uneven. Everyone would be level 79 in like a month. People in Fiesta are generally more social, and form parties more, and are more into the grind, so we'd kill way too easily, too fast, thus leveling too fast. It'd make the game boring quick and ultimately, everyone would quit sooner and Outspark would lose business(yeah yeah.. I know, "Outspark just wants money" comments coming soon now that I said that)
On BK, there will be like 2 parties in a zone. Their community is pretty scarse.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:15 PM   #25
Mistikl
Fire Mushroom

In-Game Name: Kyrel (Archer) / Tacitus (Cleric) / Gestalt (Mage)
Current Level: 19 / 1 / 1
Server: Teva / Teva / Teva
Mistikl is a jewel in the roughMistikl is a jewel in the roughMistikl is a jewel in the rough
Oh...

But, we do need some sort of trap skill for archers... Or at least something besides 'shoot arrows more powerfully' or poison, or 'shoot more arrows'.
Old 02-18-2008, 09:03 PM   #26
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
I guess it's because Bright Kingdom has a much smaller community that their current game play works. It's true that I rarely see other people on actual maps and I always see the same exact people in Kingdom Quests.

But I don't think having the skills 'copied and pasted' will disrupt anything. If anything it'll at least help people to form parties even if one class may be missing, such as a tank or cleric. It'll also encourage people to party all classes cause you need everyone to have the max benefit through buffs. In BK I don't feel any of the classes are over/underpowered in any way.

If Outspark plans to implement those skills and fix the current ones... they'll probably need to open up another server or stabilize the current ones. Because our Fiesta includes most of "North America" and the number people playing is incomparable to the other versions.
Old 02-19-2008, 02:14 PM   #27
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
BK is a messed up game (as far as i heard fatal slash goes to cleric :/, devastate doesn't stun, fighter has bleeding which is TOTALLY useless for h2h fighters, SO THANK GOD fiesta will never look anything like BK as far as skills go. FIESTA follows the korean version WHICH MEANS NO the BK skills will never be implemented. END OF STORY.

If i sound angry sorry , but i really am not .

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 02-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #28
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
But BK also gets its stuff from the Korean version o.o
Old 02-19-2008, 04:55 PM   #29
-Leona-
Speedy Boogy

In-Game Name: StarLeona
Current Level: Capped
Server: Teva
-Leona- will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to -Leona-
But to addopt the BK style of gamin the whole battle system for classes will change which will result in chaos @_@ as far as users use the own class due to having to get used to new ways of fighting therefore i seriously doubt it will ever happen.

StarLeona lvl 7x Fighter
Guild Master of Serenity
DD full str Axe Fighter 1.3k+ Defence
REMEMBER THIS NAME cuz ONE DAY WILL BE LEGEND
Old 02-19-2008, 05:12 PM   #30
Drake1
Boogy Knight

In-Game Name: none
Current Level: 7000
Server: apo for life
Drake1 will become famous soon enough
I don't think They will implement it becuase outspark has alot of other problems to worry about. Why the heck would they let someones AoE hit a party member in The battlefeilds? How is someone gonna AoE party their?
The respawn glitch that when you Die you come back with 1 hp if you relog.
Because of that so many spammers are in uruga. Uruga used to be someplace where someone could just sit there without being annoyed my low lvls begging for pwrllvl. OutSpark has alot to fix so Bk skills implemented = not in our lifetime.