Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 12:16 AM   #21
Belaslav
Yank me.

In-Game Name: -quit-
Current Level: -quit-
Server: Teva
Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Belaslav

Sucks.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Those of you using Firefox I recommend NoScript and AdBlock Plus addons.
Old 01-30-2008, 12:49 AM   #22
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
It should be in Vine Tomb.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:08 AM   #23
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
the lvl 20-29 BF? how is a lvl 2x suppose to get around VT?

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-30-2008, 01:10 AM   #24
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
That is for 30-39.

There is no 20-29 battle field. I thought there was one too until wacky told me there wasn't any, LOL.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:11 AM   #25
Belaslav
Yank me.

Belaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud ofBelaslav has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
Sucks.

Free software for Virus, Malware, Adware and Spyware protection: Avast and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Old 01-30-2008, 01:33 AM   #26
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
Whoops, misread Bella's post. I thought he(?) said 30-39.
Old 01-30-2008, 01:50 AM   #27
Belaslav
Yank me.

Yes, I'm a he.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:30 AM   #28
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
.____. lll

Well, I guess after quite a few blunders Outspark has made, this is to be expected ...
Jeez, I was really looking forward to PvP though. Maybe not as eager as booyah, but I definately want to see it work >__>"

{ enraya ! }
Old 01-31-2008, 04:54 PM   #29
Ghostly
Mushroom Fighter

Ghostly is on a distinguished road
Now i havn't played BK like some of you have so maybe you can inform me if I'm going on the wrong track here.

I believe the problem came up when Outspark decided that they would allow grouping/seeing other people and all that good stuff. Instead of just saying hey...Korea, we want the exact same battlegrounds as you could you please send them to us, they decided they would make all sorts of changes to be "different" well, like the rest of you I am completely disappointed in the battlegrounds because not only is the PVP broken (a new feature...broken? wait, we've seen this before from Outspark...with EVERYTHING new) but for the fact of there is 1 reason and 1 reason only to be in a BG, and like most have said, the drops SEEM to be better for certain things.

The only reason I see to be in BG's right now is to farm out the coveted scroll production recipes. (Someone has supposedly gotten T3 Vit already)
Old 01-31-2008, 05:16 PM   #30
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
actually grouping and seeing other people is in the japanese version, not sure about the korean but it might be the same.

What do you mean by better drops?
Closed Thread