Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 02:57 PM   #21
Silent Wizard
Sand Mushroom

In-Game Name: Doylen, Slient_Wizard, Blue_Violet
Current Level: 110/110/110
Server: TEVA
Silent Wizard will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lightningmystix View Post
[center]If I don't like a party, I'll leave, but there's two common rules I follow:
1) I'll always give the same excuse LOL. "Thanks for the party, but I think I'll be better of soloing/alone." (Wording might change, haha)
2) I'll quit party and run away to some other place. Quitting the party and staying at the same grinding spot is a bit disrespectful imo e_e

Telling them that you need to go help a guildie works great to get out of a party your not happy with.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:33 PM   #22
Yosei
Corgi Addict

In-Game Name: Cubyrop(WoW)
Current Level: 85
Server: Maelstrom
Yosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud ofYosei has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Yosei Send a message via Yahoo to Yosei
Lol, they're young, they can't get married, and basically the marriage in-game is giving them a taste of that fantasy life they wonder about. But yeah... they shouldn't take it seriously.

Girls leaving parties cuz other girls are in the party is just silly o.O Sounds like they want to hog all the "zomg a girl on the internet" glory. I've had girls in the past blatantly try to compete with me. I think its stupid, its the internet. No one cares. They just want to play the game.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #23
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
I would say gtg and drop party & leave if someone I don't respect was added to the party - and there are people in the game who I do not respect because of what I have witnessed as their gameplay and lack of respect for others.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere
Old 01-13-2009, 06:10 PM   #24
Matzy
Angry Wolf

In-Game Name: AmuChi
Current Level: xx
Server: Apoline
Matzy is on a distinguished road
Ahhh, This is the exact reason why I married my bro in-game. No drama! Hahaha

Old 01-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #25
Phantom Badger
FF's Official Weirdo

In-Game Name: [BlackDragonEX - Paladin]
Current Level: [BlackDragonEX - 73]
Server: Teva
Phantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura aboutPhantom Badger has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Phantom Badger
Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
o.O Sounds like they want to hog all the "zomg a girl on the internet" glory.
Uh-huh, because you've never gotten all that glory eh Yos ?
Old 01-13-2009, 08:25 PM   #26
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
lmfao i skimmed this as usual and missed thee marriage part:P
I still stick with what I say, but yeah thats why I married
one of my friends alts ingame that was my lvl.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:30 PM   #27
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I can think if one person that i definitely don't want to party with...

But I don't think I would run into a problem where they're already in a party that I join, coz NO ONE wants to party her LOL!!

She was left to solo in MD once... MWAHAHAHAH (She ask for a party like this: Party plz, party plz, PARTY PLZ, ALL U F*** MOFO PARTY NOOBS) Ya LOL

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Old 01-14-2009, 12:01 AM   #28
EdwardWarlock
Zombie

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: Edward_Warlock
Current Level: Enchanted Warlock 8x, my other players are just production whores.
Server: Apoline
EdwardWarlock is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to EdwardWarlock
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
I wish the marriage feature was never added. It's bullshit. People flip out if you insult their "husbands", or have a grudge against them/just don't like them. Yes, a lot of teens/tweens take it too seriously. It's a fucking game, you're a teenager. Get over yourself, you're not married.
I feel ya. People get real personal. I've even seen people ex-husbands/wives out of spite. Haha too funny.

Originally Posted by Hessah View Post
Hey but why should they strip us who's enjoying the Marriage system just coz some other weirdos take it too seriously?!

But I do agree, i think they should call it... "duo system" more than a "marriage system"...

And I didnt know i should be playing PS3, xbox and Wii if i want to meet real people?!

I'm playing the wrong game!!!!!!!!

people flip out when someone insult their guildies / friends anyway.. i guess marriage is just an extra excuse to flip out?
haha a poor choice of words on my part. They are all online but they can be enjoyed offline as well, the point is, don't play an mmo if you don't want to meet anybody, stick to a game where no one is needed to play it but yourself.

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
Lol, they're young, they can't get married, and basically the marriage in-game is giving them a taste of that fantasy life they wonder about. But yeah... they shouldn't take it seriously.

Girls leaving parties cuz other girls are in the party is just silly o.O Sounds like they want to hog all the "zomg a girl on the internet" glory. I've had girls in the past blatantly try to compete with me. I think its stupid, its the internet. No one cares. They just want to play the game.
Yes. Thank you.

* I am only heard by those who will listen. *

Edward_Warlock on MySpace

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 01-14-2009 at 04:16 AM.. Reason: Please don't double post and use the edit button.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:18 AM   #29
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Please don't double/triple/etc post and use the edit button (exception would be MoS and private forums).

----

But people who stick up for their in-game husbands because they're cool friends. If someone piss my friend off, I wouldn't be too friendly towards them either. D:
Old 01-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #30
Flowersss
Ancient Stonie

Tournaments Won: 2

In-Game Name: College
Current Level: College
Server: College
Flowersss will become famous soon enough
^True.
They stick up for them because, they are really good friends, at least good enough friends to get married...and also, they feel obligated too. Think about it. Wouldent you?
Closed Thread