Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-05-2010, 07:22 AM   #2261
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of

More assists = more team gold. Better for everyone, so long as it's not the carry being denied kills.
Ivramire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:05 AM   #2262
MikeyG
Touch all the butts

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: lnfamous
Current Level: 6x
Server: Teva
MikeyG has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to MikeyG
Eh just bugs me when I do all the work.
MikeyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:18 AM   #2263
D.A.R.E.boy

Tournaments Won: 35

i love my shaco ^.^ im rly good with him but like last 8 matchs i played
i was like drunk and andrew over we were drinking beers then he left lol
and i just played so bad cuz i was having funn with liz ^.^
but anyways ima pro kser ^.^
Old 08-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #2264
Destrus
Lizard Knight

Tournaments Won: 10

In-Game Name: Fyoran
Current Level: 3x
Server: teva
Destrus has a spectacular aura aboutDestrus has a spectacular aura about
i feel like i'm posting every game now but something really good keeps happening *_*. well i actually started this game out a little pissed. i ended up laning with a xin against a corki and kennen. my first kill should've been corki but that bastard xin stole it with ignite. i mean literally stole it. he didn't cast ignite til corki was down to one hit. and he didnt' even want to continue that fight. he hit corki like twice then backed off. i'm the one that kept chasing then suddenly when corki's about to die he wants to ignite >_>.

well i at least figured he would jump into a fight as long as i stayed in the fight. of course i was wrong and found this out the hard way. he kind of started this fight and i was continuing but then he ran off at like half hp and i kept attacking kennen thinking xin would run in again. of course corki came back and started attacking me but i wasn't going down fast. this entire time xin just stood there hitting creeps >_>. it wasn't until after i got really low and ran and eventually freaking died that xin decided to start fighting. and no, he didn't even go after the one that was chasing me so he could at least slow him down, he went after kennen who was already running back so he could get another kill. i really freaking hated him. it's not like he only did it with me either. there were a few times when a fight was happening that he didn't jump in until someone was low enough for him to steal a kill. he was also a total moron though. there was one time where we freaking knew where they were and he walked right into them and immediately got destroyed.

but enough of what pissed me off, on to what made the game good to me xD. it was sort of bad for us. their sion and morg were really tanky and their kennen would flash into us and stuff so it was hard to get a kill. it seemed like the only one we could kill easily was ryze. corki would try to stay back a little so he wouldn't get focused which is what he's supposed to do. well with one fight we turned it around. i think we focused our damage or just me and trist both finally got items we needed, idk but we managed to ace them and push mid to their inhib. this was huge for us and turned the game in our favor.

a little while after that we got baron then started pushing bottom. they were all mia and i think i wasn't the only one that noticed cause we all kinda slowed down when we were passing the river and went into the brush but everyone else kept moving while i stayed there. once they passed the brush a bit i shot my ult into the brush in the river and the entire other team was there. i guess they didnt' see that i had stopped in the brush in lane so they went past me and headed for my team. i of course had pinged so my team was ready for them. after they all passed and initiated i came out and started killing them from behind and we aced them again and pushed to the nexus and won
Destrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:09 AM   #2265
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation

Edit:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ this thread
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=196317

Edit:

LOL these comics are good
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=48169

Last edited by Blaaaaaaaah; 08-05-2010 at 11:33 AM..
Blaaaaaaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #2266
Lirange
Bad Kid

I wanna try the new champ out, heard his incredibly op atm in tr though=/.

BLAHS IVRA RALATH, WHY AREN'T YOU EVER ON ANYMORE?!?!

Last edited by Lirange; 08-05-2010 at 11:43 AM..
Lirange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 11:47 AM   #2267
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

Ivramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud ofIvramire has much to be proud of
I hope you realize that when I want to play with you, I have to get up at 5am.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:48 AM   #2268
Lirange
Bad Kid

It's okay, I don't mind ;D.

what time is it for you right now?
Old 08-05-2010, 11:51 AM   #2269
Ivramire
Where shall we wander?

2:54 Pm.

At school atm then going for lunch. If I don't go somewhere else after that and if the internet is ok, will be on LoL in about 2 hours.
Old 08-05-2010, 11:57 AM   #2270
Lirange
Bad Kid

Eh..hopefully I'm on thenG__G. Have to go somewhere in a couple mins and don't know when i'll be back.