Remember, you MUST register to post on the Fiesta Fan forums. It's completely free to join. Just click HERE to become a member for free!

REGISTER NOW TO REMOVE ALL ADS ON THIS FORUM!

Old 08-23-2007, 04:47 AM   #11
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie

There's actually quite a few older people in some of my classes. o_o this 70 year old dude is in my vet 1 class >.>

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog

O-mie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 04:51 AM   #12
fullback
Papa Bear

Tournaments Won: 3

In-Game Name: fullback
Current Level: 6x
fullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to allfullback is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to fullback
Originally Posted by O-mie View Post
There's actually quite a few older people in some of my classes. o_o this 70 year old dude is in my vet 1 class >.>
I saw a 85 year old vet on the street today wanting help getting home to oklahoma. But I couldn't stop to help him since I was not in control of the car.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:05 AM   #13
bcdood
Gang Imp

bcdood is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
When your 75 years old sitting in your rocking chair on the porch I bet you will want to go back.
Why? Old people rule. They get to do what they want and the gov't sends them money for being old. Pop a few 20 pills for those nasty health problems and you're ready to party.
bcdood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 08:17 AM   #14
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by bcdood View Post
Why? Old people rule. They get to do what they want and the gov't sends them money for being old. Pop a few 20 pills for those nasty health problems and you're ready to party.
It's like how you don't appreciate what you have until it's gone. I know I really miss school when uni started. Not sure if I would miss uni if I start working, but I sure miss school. ;~; At least I know I'd prefer to go to uni and things than to be having endless health problems.
Old 08-23-2007, 08:43 AM   #15
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
when I graduated high school, I really missed being able to see my friends daily and goofing off without having to pay money to. xD

Teva

Old 08-23-2007, 08:45 AM   #16
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

when I graduated high school, I really missed being able to see my friends daily and goofing off without having to pay money to. xD
Yeah me too. I reckon what I found weird most was that people at uni seems to be EXTRA mature compared to high school (not talking about when we were like, 14, but just the last year of high school). I just can't be my silly self all the time at uni all people would think I'm weird. =(
Old 08-23-2007, 08:48 AM   #17
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

What the funny thing with me is - I went to a private art uni after I graduated so I expected everybody to be really uptight and snooty, especialyl since it was very expensive to go there >__< but...most people goofed off and were silly, even the teachers, and it was really fun xD

Yet...now I've switched back to an open uni here for a different degree which is like....1/15th the cost of the old one and more open to everybody, and people HERE are uptight and wierd >_>

Teva

Old 08-23-2007, 08:55 AM   #18
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

What the funny thing with me is - I went to a private art uni after I graduated so I expected everybody to be really uptight and snooty, especialyl since it was very expensive to go there >__< but...most people goofed off and were silly, even the teachers, and it was really fun xD

Yet...now I've switched back to an open uni here for a different degree which is like....1/15th the cost of the old one and more open to everybody, and people HERE are uptight and wierd >_>
LOL really! Another thing is that there's soooo many people at uni + you switch classes every half a year (for me anyway).. so you don't really get to know everyone. What I find really embarrassing is that I really suck at remembering names, so most of the time I'd recognise the face but not the name. Even last semester I don't know the name of the people I sat with! LOL!

Usually for me, I meet someone, we introduce ourselves, but sometimes I've never heard of their name before so I didn't quite catch it and I feel weird if I go "SORRY WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" lolol so I don't end up remembering/knowing their name. LOL!
Old 08-23-2007, 08:58 AM   #19
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

At the one I went to, classes were very small, like...between 8-15 people, and classes were only 3 months long x__x and 4 hours each >< So I know your pain at not remembering people ><

Teva

Old 08-23-2007, 09:08 AM   #20
NavMan
Tomb Fox

Tournaments Won: 8

In-Game Name: Navv
Current Level: 1000000000000